Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith F2p Trip, Pulling Low but doing it Big

blue

8OIxw.png

Today started off very slow after massing for 35 minutes we only managed to get 30 Zenith members which later peaked to 33 we didn't expect to have a great trip with this low pull but after 2 hours of clusters and organization we ended with 28 people. We managed to keep up with CT and CP and yes even made ZO mad today even after ir out pulled us by 15 :)

3Yj12.png

Videos:

There probably wont be anything -.-

3Yj12.png

EVJeI.png

DRwoX.png

The start of our trip kinda started off slow we walked around a bit hopping to find clans like TH/War but sadly ddint seem to find them later on we found out that CP and Outrage where having a fight north of BH step's we quickly hopped and rushed in at first we stayed north beside moss giants and started to fight Outrage they began to move east to corp as we pushed them we noticed CP getting a small regroup just south of us beside the BH Wall. We quickly ignored Outrage and got on top of them after hold the area for a good 3 minutes getting piles down and watching only CP drop Outrage re-rushed and soon after so did CT we moved back up north with a solid 24 people still and held territory vs Outrage after about 2 minutes TLP came in and cleared it out and we walked north to level 40 and hopped out.

3Yj12.png

et5pl.png

EVJeI.png

10 Minutes later P0ke Pmed us asking for a PKRI we gladly accepted. we banked up and got food and pray and walked to sperm to defend.

Ct soon rushed on top of us and we moved west with range out and held the west side of the hill after fighting for about 5-8 Minutes and only losing about 5 people CP rushed in we quickly moved south to ghost hut we then decided to stay off ct for a bit and focus on Cp for crashing. we quickly left the hut and moved to the tip of sperm and stayed there until both CT and CP went north we then got another fall in and rushed CP they then called a movement to ruins which we followed them we simply sandwiched CP between us and CT to the point where they had to call a regroup at Corp we then moved north and cleared it out and then we walked down.

CP will claim this win because of there usual return with the mossies canoe bull shit.

3Yj12.png

Operation ZoZo

After Hearing that IR and TLP where fighting for the past hour @ 13 Ports we decided to go say hi to our good friend ZoZo. i Myself walked up with 30 Zenith members behind me, We where off the fight and enjoyed watching TLP dominate it most of the time within 2 Minutes wouldn't you know Mark/De4th Snr rushed me with 2 other lvl 100 addy daddy's and 1 banged me with there gravite 2h's at this point our Council KJ lifted his Gravite long in the Air and slayed Mark for his 600k Addy G set. Ryan/Hormone then got the fall in and walked to the ports where we found the tiny man they call " big zo" with a bind and a couple of addy arrows he was dead and operation ZoZo was complete.

110827133136.png

110827173402.png

110731172742.png

3Yj12.png

Zenith Vs Nme vs Exiled Force

After banking we got word that NME was in this world @ BH we found them beside the graveyard without thinking we quickly clicked at there green capes but then realized " WE CANT ATTACK THEM " we then called movements up north with range out luring them all the way to corp. When we got there and KJ gave us the word "ok i can attack now " we quickly got our scims out and stayed with them soon after EF came rushing in ready to kill NME both clans bailed south into the furnace we quickly got a fall in and rushed the inside of the furnace to find NME we held the inside getting piles 1 by 1 soon after EF rushed in and NME took the fight down to 18 Ports we decided to let the little guys have there fight and we stayed at Ruins a minute later those Fucking pirates for the second week in a row rushed us.

Not claiming a win on you guys i understand you have a rivalry going and wanted to fight it out good job to whoever won it

Pictures:

110827094428.png

110827140018.png

110827144045.png

110731170410.png

110827174043.png

110827144550.png

110827133056.png

110827133454.png

110827135748.png

110827140133.png

110827123127.png

110827125842.png

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see two pictures with a kid in rune and a zenith cape inside you guys, hitting whatever clan you're fighting, and not being hit by you guys. Weird.

2s1ry3n.jpg

lilguys? =[

I am a lvl 99 addy daddy only i str kill i or w\e i could attack lol your lil guys to me =D

I mean like why do you even have adamant on anyway?

why go on the lpcs.. go with the big clans since ur all 30+ def -.-

We fought CT,CP then NME decided to try get us today after getting a leak... but the fight got crashed :down:

hi leak :)

Hostility

Gj Zenith :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it