Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#1 For A Reason - IR F2P Trip [8/27/11]

Sikh

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ IR

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Massers, really? Why do you guys come and mini-war us all the time, if were just some massers? Let me educate you with something: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=_turbulence

Your right, when we opened our first time, we had an over 50+ member list, but we closed, for that reason, to fix it.

Read our new member list, 26? I don't think that's a mass, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TbRsChannel - Familiarize yourself with our active mini's with the clans your in. Have a look at the people in them, go look at the member list, there is no mass.

You guys have the mentality of just shooting "massers" at us, just because we're new. Omni was right, this community is dive-bombing.

Ir,Zenith and TLP calls everyone massers ^.^ Take NME for instance, everyone said we wouldn't make it far. Now look at us pulling higher than all 3 of those clans. Because of that, i'm sure one of em is gonna call us massers because of our numbers.

You don't pull higher then IR/TLP.

No but considering we are a 6month old clan and your a 4 year old its quite impressive <.< Beside the pull is not what I ment on my post earlier

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

The fight vs tlp was fun, there was obviously no winner, dont know why either clan is claiming a win.

Both clans had there ups and downs in the fight, it was just a bank fight after the first 20 mins.

Your recount of the first cluster was wrong.

You also failed to mention the 20+ average combat levels and the 5+ people you had on us when we fought at the end.

Anyways, good job on what looked like a fun trip.

Lmfao, good luck tomorrow

Be careful what you're getting yourself into. You're forgetting who exactly you're threatening.

Threatening a clan that would wreck you in both servers isn't actually what will keep your clan alive when you and Ricky got to keep this clan alive when Hotkeying loses his computer and Junior goes more inactive then he already is, lol

J1FyQ.png

After watching your video its easy to say you would've lost the fight north of graveyard as well. You had 25~ people when TB crashed compared to TLP only losing 3 people (41 people left). As for the fight at 13 ports, 13 of your members logged off and you had 18 people when EOP crashed. Cya tomorow ZO

With the fight north of graveyard, we had a good amount before TB crashed, being sandwiched this affected us with a lot of deaths which is why we dipped to ca for a regroup, that fight we only started with 39, so being slightly out opt'd we did well :)

The fight at 13 portals the story was the same, being out opt'd, our numbers varied from 20-32 all the time depending on when a return group would show up, however fighting out opt'd I'm proud of our performance, and our Returning.

Nobody one either fight as on both occasions both clans had opts at the battlefield as a crash occured, hope you had fun like I did.

Massers, really? Why do you guys come and mini-war us all the time, if were just some massers? Let me educate you with something: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=_turbulence

Your right, when we opened our first time, we had an over 50+ member list, but we closed, for that reason, to fix it.

Read our new member list, 26? I don't think that's a mass, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TbRsChannel - Familiarize yourself with our active mini's with the clans your in. Have a look at the people in them, go look at the member list, there is no mass.

You guys have the mentality of just shooting "massers" at us, just because we're new. Omni was right, this community is dive-bombing.

Ir,Zenith and TLP calls everyone massers ^.^ Take NME for instance, everyone said we wouldn't make it far. Now look at us pulling higher than all 3 of those clans. Because of that, i'm sure one of em is gonna call us massers because of our numbers.

You don't pull higher, you pull similar, nice internet browsing history. :thumbsup:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

#IRCLAN

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Be careful what you're getting yourself into. You're forgetting who exactly you're threatening.

Threatening a clan that would wreck you in both servers isn't actually what will keep your clan alive when you and Ricky got to keep this clan alive when Hotkeying loses his computer and Junior goes more inactive then he already is, lol

I hope you know that nobody here takes you seriously, so by all means, continue with your jibberish.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I hope you know that nobody here takes you seriously, so by all means, continue with your jibberish.

I think everyone else could say the same about you.

Hostility

The 4 year old clan who has closed more times than you have ever raged on a trip, you're right, we're not forgetting, but you're the last clan we'd EVER consider before talking down to.

We pounded you in both fights, you gave us great fights, I won't lie, but there's no reason to ******** all over your topics.

Thanks for the fights and good luck tomorrow.. or I should say today.

Some fun fights, not much we could do vs your numbers and lvl's, but we didn't get cleared in both fights but we did run (those that could since you couldn't attack them, 20 in fight 1 and 10ish in fight 2). But we would've got cleared if you could've attacked all of us in both fights lol.

From this (fight 1):

110827223332.png

To this in 2 minutes:

110827223752.png

110827223838.png

And when I took a screen of your fall in during the trip I was just shocked..... Souls Crash could join Forsaken (110+ cmb req) :O Only thing holding him back would be having 15 rune sets xD

110827235534.png

Keep it up IR!

heartline8.gif

I love how Andys main who was too high for our clan is the lowest kid in IR.

lolds.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

And when I took a screen of your fall in during the trip I was just shocked..... Souls Crash could join Forsaken (110+ cmb req) :O Only thing holding him back would be having 15 rune sets xD

110827235534.png

Keep it up IR!

Where are the pures in there?

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

Sorry about our levels NME, I'll tell my members to stop training just for you guys.

Doesn't matter ^_^ We recked with our low levels. Always did, always will. We don't need 30 def ^.^

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

look's like you had a action packed trip gj and thanks for the fights was really fun :)

edit: shut up drake u masturbate over hot men.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

look's like you had a action packed trip gj and thanks for the fights was really fun :)

edit: shut up drake u masturbate over hot men.

off im team

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?