Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#1 For A Reason - IR F2P Trip [8/27/11]

Sikh

aw4yyx.png

bannerny.gif

ircrest.png

Forums l Memberlist l IRC Channel: #irclan

Today we set out for our weekly F2P trip with 45 Intense Redemption members, eagerly anticipating any possible fights with Zenith. However we got word Zenith massed around 30 or so, so we looked elsewhere for action and boy were we in for a ride. Thanks to everyone we fought, especially TLP for the hour long return fight they gave us.

10onygx.png

2dv3395.jpg

intense.png

293twg5.png

The day started off with us getting a fight with TLP. The fight was extremely close as both clans battled it out for several minutes without any clear winner. Then as IR was going to make a decisive push, Team Blue rushed in clearing many IR members as well as quite a few TLP members. Thanks for the fight, couldn't really tell who would've won if TB hadn't crashed.

intense.png

As no other clan would dare fight us, we set our sights on NME. The fight started off with IR rushing from North BH and within seconds we managed to drop the majority of their members. Just as we were about to finish the fight EF decided to crash so we pushed the fight east and quickly finished off the remaining NME members, with our inventories full of loot we triumphantly marched back to edge. Little did EF know that we would soon repay the favor for crashing our fight.

intense.png

We got word of a fight breaking out at sperm between NME and EF, we decided to get some revenge on EF. This fight lasted a few seconds as IR ran through EF and forced them to retreat towards Chaos Altar. There attempt to escape us was futile as we swiftly dropped their remaining members. Let this be a lesson to EF not to mess around with the big boys.

intense.png

293twg5.png

We got word that TLP was in our world and were headed our way, we defended at BH as they rushed in. The fight quickly spilled over to 13 ports, as both clans battled for control. This fight lasted easily over a hour, with both clans winning at one point or another. IR managed to out return TLP even while being sniped by Zenith(some trip huh?). The fight ended with EOP crashing. Thanks for the amazing fight TLP, I wonder how much longer the fight may have dragged on.

intense.png

As most clans had already ended their trips, we looked desperately for someone to fight. NME answered our call and defended at dwarfs. The fight only lasted a few minutes as we smashed through their members, forcing them to attempt a retreat southward. IR would have none of that as we easily picked off the fleeing NME. Thanks for the fight NME, nice too see LPC's stepping up.

intense.png

2e4au6f.png

110827153125.png

110827153339.png

110827155255.png

110827160037.png

110827160240.png

110827160553.png

110827161038.png

110827161705.png

110827161903.png

110827162244.png

110827162515.png

110827163233.png

110827164851.png

110827171128.png

110827214027.png

110827225823.png

110827171042.png

110827165254.png

110827174755.png

110827174914.png

110827180709.png

110827180733.png

2ivcs2d.png

intense.png

2132a35.png

Thanks for the fights everybody, hopefully we proved to everybody why we are the #1 MPC.

igohard.png

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1st.

We peaked 33 today not 21 =\

and that's funny how TB Changed the the outcome of a TLP Vs IR 45v45 ?

and as for the fight u had @ 13 ports we only killed 1 guy not our fault you lost =\

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

We got word that TLP was in our world and were headed our way, we defended at BH as they rushed in. The fight quickly spilled over to 13 ports, as both clans battled for control. This fight lasted easily over a hour, with both clans winning at one point or another. IR managed to out return TLP even while being sniped by Zenith(some trip huh?). The fight ended with IR controlling 13 portals and with our superior organizations and levels we sent the remaining TLP members straight to Edgeville. Thanks for the fight TLP, we honestly can say that was one of the most intense fights we have been in for a while.

Don't lie, EOP crashed, there was no winner, so stop acting like a ****

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

The day started off with us getting a fight with TLP. The fight was extremely close as both clans battled it out for several minutes without any clear winner. Then as IR was going to make a decisive push, Team Blue rushed in clearing many IR members as well as quite a few TLP members. Thanks for the fight, couldn't really tell who would've won if TB hadn't crashed.

We got word that TLP was in our world and were headed our way, we defended at BH as they rushed in. The fight quickly spilled over to 13 ports, as both clans battled for control. This fight lasted easily over a hour, with both clans winning at one point or another. IR managed to out return TLP even while being sniped by Zenith(some trip huh?). The fight ended with IR controlling 13 portals and with our superior organizations and levels we sent the remaining TLP members straight to Edgeville. Thanks for the fight TLP, we honestly can say that was one of the most intense fights we have been in for a while.

******* LOL. Why isn't this closed.

Listen to your own clan member up there mate, you look stupid as hell right now r0lf

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Grats on making your first clanwarfare topic ( guessing ) [No Flame intended what so ever]

Thanks bro, it's not my first though :)

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Gj IR, I can't believe how well you were returning knowing you were losing so heavily, keep it up ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

[22:03] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> your topic is terrible [22:03] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> you think you won l0l [22:03] <[iR]Hotkeying> noooo [22:03] <[iR]Hotkeying> we

Nooo as in, it's not terrible. Why are some kids so stupid, honestly.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Don't lie, EOP crashed, there was no winner, so stop acting like a ****

this

and we killed 1 person. didn't snipe lol

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

[22:03] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> your topic is terrible [22:03] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> you think you won l0l [22:03] <[iR]Hotkeying> noooo [22:03] <[iR]Hotkeying> we

Reread it spastic, it didn't copy the ending. Feel dumb now?

Gj IR, I can't believe how well you were returning knowing you were losing so heavily, keep it up ;)

You're right, we were losing at first but our superior returning turned the tables quickly and put the fight in our favor until EOP crashed. Thanks for the respectable reply.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

******* LOL. Why isn't this closed.

Listen to your own clan member up there mate, you look stupid as hell right now r0lf

Sorry about that bro, I was basing the win off the video. I was informed later that EOP had crashed.

iqj82c.png

After fighting you guys we had 32/39 of our members at least in single since it was turning into a 3 vs 1 since TH/EF wanted us more then they wanted you.

When you hit EF Vs Nme at sperm we were in fact on the same inventory from earlier and so we decided to dip when you crashed and found we had only lost a further 5 people as we had 27 people in level 9.

I understand the over dramatised description to a certain extent all be it, a bit inaccurate as we only lost 12 against a combined EF/IR so unless 12 rune scims (240k) is alot of loot in your inventory then cool beans. :)

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

edit:******* **** the bed i have a short memory. Thank you for the fight at our end of our trip. Last two clans standing it seems at that point.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You're one of the most ignorant people I've ever spoke to so don't be a hypocrit.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

You're one of the most ignorant people I've ever spoke to so don't be a hypocrit.

The topic has been edited, it was my mistake. Chill it bro.

iqj82c.png