Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Picture of xl massing!!!!!!!!

YOUR BEING CALLED OUT!!!yeah you got trolled in to here, every one calls #xL maser's but we don't mass how about no one calls us maser's wheres the pictures at?? POST YOUR PICTURE OF US MASSING or stop saying it so many haters i think one of you would have a screen shot of us massing???????????????? you want to see massers ill show you some.

So to make it clear Show picture Of Excel Massing At G.E. Or where ever you say you saw us at or stop doing it! thanks <3

P.S. We close masser's a clan you probably all know that we closed was DMK yeah this is serous bro so don't even ask. We close massers not mass they have no chance vs us even when we are out numbers 50 - 15 so obviusly no one is posting a picture so if you still wanna hate be my guest i suggest