Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP smacks clans in "their own server"

Solo

I love this propaganda, tlp ended with 30-35 compared to your 10-15...you were in single your whole trip lol. I love the fact you dropped 10 people after your first fight. Nice doods!! I guess a clan closing into you wasnt enough

Found a few problems here:

1. You rushed us after a fight, we still put up a fight up until MM crashed and had control of the fight for the whole time until they did crash.

2. We maintained 50+ the whole trip, started with 55, ended with 54 in our cc.

3. We didn't have 15 ending, we hopped with 30+ to W115 and banked our loots from both FI and you.

4. We got only 1-2 apps from WAR.

Have a nice day sir, don't get too mad. It must suck to run your mouth the whole week and then get shut up in your own server.

1. Actually we rushed u as soon as a fight started and it took you 5 minutes of regrouping at spider village for you to rush us..we were fighting FI the first 5 minutes u were regrouping.

2.I bet you did ;P

3.You had 20~ if anything ending..you got no loots seeing as how only 5 people died and FI was about to rock you.

4. More apps will be coming in

Have a good day retard, don't post too many fake topics. It must suck to pull 80 to f2p and only 50 to p2p..unlike your **** clan we don't have a "Server" we dominate both.

1. Watch the video, both us and FI logged in on top of each other. We fought them for a few minutes and they honestly put up a better fight than you.

2. You wouldn't know anyway so who are you to argue?

110904190505.png

Less white dots then orange on the mini map :confused:

4. na ex-war ranks reopened Exclusive and they're all going there

Your clan is so one-sided that your leaders have to claim they "don't care about f2p". You dissappear on Saturdays and then on Sundays you come out like you're some sort of kings. I might be mistaken but last time I checked you're fighting IR in F2P and didn't even have a topic worthy Saturday yesterday. Friday you went PCL while MM, EOP, and Foe pked. There hasn't been a weekend so far in the last month where we haven't competed with MM one of the 3 days (Friday/Sat/Sunday). You better hope another lilguy p2p clan closes soon so you can pull again because for the "#1 p2p clan" you sure didn't do so good today.

I lold at your picture of "more orange then white dots" we were obviously west of you chasing you to single l0l retard. You have about 15 orange dots in that picture, just stop posting like an idiot lol.

>lose argument

>comment on 1 out of 4/5 points

KanyeWestExploit.png

anyways I dont see any pics of you guys clearing us in that gap so I guess my picture wins anyways

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this propaganda, tlp ended with 30-35 compared to your 10-15...you were in single your whole trip lol. I love the fact you dropped 10 people after your first fight. Nice doods!! I guess a clan closing into you wasnt enough

1. You rushed us after a fight, we still put up a fight up until MM crashed and had control of the fight for the whole time until they did crash.

3. We didn't have 15 ending, we hopped with 30+ to W115 and banked our loots from both FI and you.

Have a nice day sir, don't get too mad. It must suck to run your mouth the whole week and then get shut up in your own server.

1. Actually we rushed u as soon as a fight started and it took you 5 minutes of regrouping at spider village for you to rush us..we were fighting FI the first 5 minutes u were regrouping.

2.I bet you did ;P

3.You had 20~ if anything ending..you got no loots seeing as how only 5 people died and FI was about to rock you.

Have a good day retard, don't post too many fake topics. It must suck to pull 80 to f2p and only 50 to p2p..unlike your **** clan we don't have a "Server" we dominate both.

1. Watch the video, both us and FI logged in on top of each other. We fought them for a few minutes and they honestly put up a better fight than you.

110904190505.png

Your clan is so one-sided that your leaders have to claim they "don't care about f2p". You dissappear on Saturdays and then on Sundays you come out like you're some sort of kings. I might be mistaken but last time I checked you're fighting IR in F2P and didn't even have a topic worthy Saturday yesterday. Friday you went PCL while MM, EOP, and Foe pked. There hasn't been a weekend so far in the last month where we haven't competed with MM one of the 3 days (Friday/Sat/Sunday). You better hope another lilguy p2p clan closes soon so you can pull again because for the "#1 p2p clan" you sure didn't do so good today.

I lold at your picture of "more orange then white dots" we were obviously west of you chasing you to single l0l retard. You have about 15 orange dots in that picture, just stop posting like an idiot lol.

>lose argument

KanyeWestExploit.png

Nah I am busy trying to get a mini..want one?

2.I bet you did ;P

110904190505.png

>lose argument

KanyeWestExploit.png

Nah I am busy trying to get a mini..want one?

nah busy basking in the glory of smashing **** clans, you wouldn't understand.

might wanna follow through on that mini though, might boost your morale a bit

I see 1 eop member in that picture, very clever returning after we've left to say you had more ending mate!

counted more then 1 :c

ontopic: its a game everyone relax. lol most of us are just here for fun.

The gdz fight where we showed up i know we where fighting H + Eop. then H went old gate and Eop logged cause we went chasing after u guys and i hopped to the wrong world and i got like 3 pms :teehee:

Quit Scape.

I see 1 eop member in that picture, very clever returning after we've left to say you had more ending mate!

counted more then 1 :c

ontopic: its a game everyone relax. lol most of us are just here for fun.

The gdz fight where we showed up i know we where fighting H + Eop. then H went old gate and Eop logged cause we went chasing after u guys and i hopped to the wrong world and i got like 3 pms :teehee:

we didn't even fight you at gdz, we were killing fi and once you and havoc came crashing in we just dipped and let you kill each other or whatever it is you did.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

:rolleyes: Like I said gayer each day

You Just Have To

To Live Your Life

Not Caring What

Anyone Else Thinks

Shake Off The Drama

And Prove To The World

You Are Better

edit: after copy/pastin that from your sig i realize the first two lines say "to" twice.

might wanna fix

:rolleyes: Like I said gayer each day

You Just Have To

To Live Your Life

Not Caring What

Anyone Else Thinks

Shake Off The Drama

And Prove To The World

You Are Better

edit: after copy/pastin that from your sig i realize the first two lines say "to" twice.

might wanna fix

<@[Fi]John> lmao adam

<@[Fi]John> i told you to change that gay ass sig

<[101]> wat sig

<@[Fi]John> now Cody from eop is pointing out what i did

<@[Fi]John> lmao

<[101]> it's because you are both ******* stupid

<[101]> it's a poem

<[101]> It can say to to to to

<[101]> and still be right

LOL! Who still plays this game

Goood jobbbbbbbb

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1