Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness preps (v2)

OIdwildy

While I love modding my own topics for postcount; this topic has nothing to do with what clan can get sniped by level 112 mains. Read the topic please.

I asked a question very relevant to this topic about 2 times a few pages back, let me go in for a third.

What's the big difference between a 50 vs 50 wilderness prep than a 50 vs 50 clws prep?

Besides Prateeks great counter logic of course.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I love modding my own topics for postcount; this topic has nothing to do with what clan can get sniped by level 112 mains. Read the topic please.

I asked a question very relevant to this topic about 2 times a few pages back, let me go in for a third.

What's the big difference between a 50 vs 50 wilderness prep than a 50 vs 50 clws prep?

Does your clan not want to participate? Is the safe haven of clanwars something for you? Feel free to keep doing this. This topic is only for those clans who want to explore the depths of the wilderness, not just 2 days a week. I will copy paste this answer whenever I see fit. ;)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

no i'm not joking - that makes a huge difference in fights

It tells you how many clan members from each clan are left on the battlefield, please elaborate how that makes a such a huge difference besides helping us know who's winning and who's losing to take fights outside of clan wars and into the wilderness.

-most clans in wildy push at the wrong time, why?- because they don't know how many ppl are left on each side, and it usually ends up ******* them in the ass

-you can't gain momentum as easily- in the wildy kids don't push/stay aggressive enough because they're scared of getting koed by the huge clump of white dots on the minimap

these things that may seem 'little', make a huge difference when nobody knows how many kids are left on the other side.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Does your clan not want to participate? Is the safe haven of clanwars something for you? Feel free to keep doing this. This topic is only for those clans who want to explore the depths of the wilderness, not just 2 days a week. I will copy paste this answer whenever I see fit. ;)

Well that proves my point, I will now continue to mix my potions on this lovely RuneScape Saturday double exp weekend and let your response speak for itself, good day sir.

Now that's been fixed, let's get back on topic.

This topic is to give an opportunity for clans who like Prepping in the Wilderness to find each other.

Tyvm.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

It tells you how many clan members from each clan are left on the battlefield, please elaborate how that makes a such a huge difference besides helping us know who's winning and who's losing to take fights outside of clan wars and into the wilderness.

-most clans in wildy push at the wrong time, why?- because they don't know how many ppl are left on each side, and it usually ends up ******* them in the ass

-you can't gain momentum as easily- in the wildy kids don't push/stay aggressive enough because they're scared of getting koed by the huge clump of white dots on the minimap

these things that may seem 'little', make a huge difference when nobody knows how many kids are left on the other side.

Lack of leadership experience and quality members is what that sounds to me, still don't know where you're finding this logic of there actually being a difference in clws and wildy.

Now that's been fixed, let's get back on topic.

This topic is to give an opportunity for clans who like Prepping in the Wilderness to find each other.

Tyvm.

I beg to differ as shown on my post above.

Lack of leadership experience and quality members is what that sounds to me, still don't know where you're finding this logic of there actually being a difference in clws and wildy.

Both of you, take this argument to pm please.

NOBODY is forcing your clan to enter wildy. Let's stop spamming pages that could be filled with wonderful stories about Wildy preps.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

>makes topic about wilderness preps

>people debate with him about valid reasons to not do it

>has copy pasta ready for when hes losing an arguement

>trollface.jpg

Also, TLP has tried these before. Spamming with +v etc, hopping right before and guess what? Mains and other clans were sniping/crashing. So yes we will stick to clan wars where everything is fair and even.

2hf89vmye8.gif

>trollface.jpg

Also, TLP has tried these before. Spamming with +v etc, hopping right before and guess what? Mains and other clans were sniping/crashing. So yes we will stick to clan wars where everything is fair and even.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

you realize the second MM got a prep it'd be crashed by the general faggotry of EOP right

For crying out loud, read my topic. Calling your opponents 'faggotry' isn't showing mutual respect, and WILL result in your fights getting sniped.

I'm not selling reading lessons here.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

>trollface.jpg

TLP pks everyday in the wild when we don't have a prep so I don't understand your flame bait lil guy. Maybe you should just go pk if you want to "explore the depths of the wilderness". Maybe your lil guy clan that pulls 15 will not get sniped/crashed. Only HPCs that would want this are ones that have mains on speed dial. THANK YOU

>trollface.jpg

TLP pks everyday in the wild when we don't have a prep so I don't understand your flame bait lil guy. Maybe you should just go pk if you want to "explore the depths of the wilderness". Maybe your lil guy clan that pulls 15 will not get sniped/crashed. Only HPCs that would want this are ones that have mains on speed dial. THANK YOU

I'm not flame baiting. This topic is about wilderness preps, and how you can avoid getting crashed -> by showing clans mutual respect.

-You don't have a clan that you respect/respects you anymore? Can't help you there mate, seems like you've isolated yourself in the pure community. I hope you find some fights on Saturday I guess.

Read my topic carefully before replying, that is all I ask.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

>trollface.jpg

I'm not flame baiting. This topic is about wilderness preps, and how you can avoid getting crashed -> by showing clans mutual respect.

-You don't have a clan that you respect/respects you anymore? Can't help you there mate, seems like you've isolated yourself in the pure community. I hope you find some fights on Saturday I guess.

Read my topic carefully before replying, that is all I ask.

Your logic is just retarded..this isn't the year 2006. Misewell just pm lilguy clans your thoughts on wild preps

When your clan and the same people who attend preps every week is doing clan wars in either server, you are expected to be good at it because you should know clan wars inside out. In the wilderness, nothing is expected, it's more intense, and you can't plan **** out beforehand.

I agree with Prateek's point as well, the counter does make a difference, people tend to give up when they themselves down 2 people or w/e, but then again that is a clan's fault and how often they do clan wars.

The only clan I can see accept a f2p prep in wildy with us is FOE, the others are simply vaginas although I would love for you to prove me wrong.

Also about the crashing.. I will gladly ac every wildy fight that goes on any day during the week. Although I'd like to say if your clan has the nerves to crash a planned war in the wilderness then in my mind you are a joke.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

TH likes wildy fights. We've done a few.

TH just signed up <3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Here we go boys....

LOL

/TOPIC

I JK, but seriously are you that naive to other clans and their hatred. It has nothing to do with respect, that went out the window when (no offense) communities likes these opened (PureCommunity then PW) where it is just an environment to harbor flaming and fuel hatred. You talk about how the wild is better than dangerous clan wars...lets see...

Wild

- More space and places to fight, most of which are open

- Could conceal your opts and have more than the talked about amount

- Could have mains or other clans crash out of hatred, spite, or other emotions

- Drop system is you clearly get all the items of other person

Dang Clan Wars

- Only several options to war, some which are large and open similar to the wild

- WILL NOT be able to lie about opts meaning the discussed amount is who battles

- MAINS AND OTHER CLANS will not be able to crash,snipe etc

- YOU GET THE SAME ******* LOOT AS IN THE WILD

Based on those 4 things, Dang Clan Wars is better on an all around basis.

I believe this is from Solo:

I agree with Prateek's point as well, the counter does make a difference, people tend to give up when they themselves down 2 people or w/e, but then again that is a clan's fault and how often they do clan wars.

-- The point where your clan gives up down by 2 because you can see the opts is bulls4it. Many clans I think fuel off the few opt disadvantage and rally to turn it around. And in the act of the wild we know all clans have people who use counting orbs so you will see your opts anyways. You wont know there but if you see 40 in ur count and like 435345 dots you will "do" the same thing as you are stating ppl do in clan wars.

inbcopyandpaste

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Here we go boys....

LOL

/TOPIC

I JK, but seriously are you that naive to other clans and their hatred. It has nothing to do with respect, that went out the window when (no offense) communities likes these opened (PureCommunity then PW) where it is just an environment to harbor flaming and fuel hatred. You talk about how the wild is better than dangerous clan wars...lets see...

Wild

Dang Clan Wars

- Only several options to war, some which are large and open similar to the wild

- WILL NOT be able to lie about opts meaning the discussed amount is who battles

-- The point where your clan gives up down by 2 because you can see the opts is bulls4it. Many clans I think fuel off the few opt disadvantage and rally to turn it around. And in the act of the wild we know all clans have people who use counting orbs so you will see your opts anyways. You wont know there but if you see 40 in ur count and like 435345 dots you will "do" the same thing as you are stating ppl do in clan wars.

inbcopyandpaste

I don't dislike people not agreeing with me, but I'd love everyone to make at least an intelligent post like you.

I understand your reasons for disliking the wilderness, but I for one have some great nostalgic memories about them, and I hope enough other clans share those warm feelings.

I'm SO sick of clasic plateau with those little ruins and lame ass trees where everyone DD's at the same spot for the past 4 years.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Here we go boys....

LOL

/TOPIC

Wild

Dang Clan Wars

inbcopyandpaste

I agree with with this somewhat. You do get the same loot, and mains can't snipe. However, if you get a clan to AC (As solo said) and no members only the leader knows the loc of the fight (As wildy said) the preps shouldn't be a problem. The most fun prep i've ever had was NME vs M in the wild.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png