Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness preps (v2)

OIdwildy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS SHALL NOT GET YOU A RANK MY FRIEND !

**** got caught.

oh well, still rocking 0% warn u mad brah?

HAVE FUN GOING OFF TOPIC THIS KID IS LEAVING FOR BERLIN

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I don't understand what's with all the bitching about dangerous clan wars and wilderness, please show me how dangerous clan wars is worse then the wilderness? You guys ***** about it but you never explain why the wilderness is better. You don't get sniped by mains, you don't get crashed, you know that it's matched and you don't have to be involved in a return fight lasting for hours.

Honestly the only reason why people would want a wilderness fight is that you can one, bring more people to a matched opts wilderness prep. Two bring mains. Three, snipe on your own main. Four, have someone crash once you start losing.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

CW is boring, its like watching the same movie over and over. Wilderness is much more fun and exciting. Sure, it comes with the bull-**** of a couple of retards sniping you on their mains, but other than that, everything else can be easily solved. You can easily scout each other to make sure that both clans are not cheating about options, and as far as the whole "CALL A CLAN TO CRASH ONCE YOU START LOSING", that's far-fetched and exaggerated.

Every wilderness prep we've had in NME have been MUCH more fun than ******* clan wars. In CW, we limit ourselves to bashing heads, and whoever has more defense (notice the clans that support this are mains) usually ends up winning.

I also understand that Clan wars is much easier to moderate than the wilderness, but if you leaders could just put the extra bit of effort in, setting up Wilderness preps aren't hard at all.

All of these "issues" that you guys bring up to stay out of the wilderness can be easily solved if the leaders are willing to put the effort in.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

CW is boring, its like watching the same movie over and over. Wilderness is much more fun and exciting. Sure, it comes with the bull-**** of a couple of retards sniping you on their mains, but other than that, everything else can be easily solved. You can easily scout each other to make sure that both clans are not cheating about options, and as far as the whole "CALL A CLAN TO CRASH ONCE YOU START LOSING", that's far-fetched and exaggerated.

Every wilderness prep we've had in NME have been MUCH more fun than ******* clan wars. In CW, we limit ourselves to bashing heads, and whoever has more defense (notice the clans that support this are mains) usually ends up winning.

I also understand that Clan wars is much easier to moderate than the wilderness, but if you leaders could just put the extra bit of effort in, setting up Wilderness preps aren't hard at all.

All of these "issues" that you guys bring up to stay out of the wilderness can be easily solved if the leaders are willing to put the effort in.

NME is a lilguy baby pureish clan with lvl 60s, you don't know being sniped by mains like clans like EoP, Foe, MM and Tlp have to deal with.

How does defence change between clan wars and wilderness? All clan wars preps are 1 def for the most part. Does clan wars randomly boost your defence higher? I don't think so.

Because leaders can control people logging on their mains and coming to the fights. Leaders can control other clans being stupid and bringing little units to snipe.

In Clanwars leaders CAN control it, because no one can get in besides the people in your clan.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

NME is a lilguy baby pureish clan with lvl 60s, you don't know being sniped by mains like clans like EoP, Foe, MM and Tlp have to deal with.

How does defence change between clan wars and wilderness? All clan wars preps are 1 def for the most part. Does clan wars randomly boost your defence higher? I don't think so.

Because leaders can control people logging on their mains and coming to the fights. Leaders can control other clans being stupid and bringing little units to snipe.

In Clanwars leaders CAN control it, because no one can get in besides the people in your clan.

We also got sniped by a couple of CP/EF idiots on their mains yesterday at lvl 40. We do know what it is like to deal with mains, and honestly, if there are about 3-4 idiots on mains sniping you guys, you can easily hold it off until you've killed them. CP/EF mains hit us while we were defending at gap hill, we easily hit them with binds, and killed about 4 mains before EF could even rush. The mains didn't even return after they died.

TALK TO THE LEADER AND LET HIM KNOW THERE ARE MAINS HITTING US, PLEASE HOLD OFF YOUR RUSH.

If 3-5 mains do show up randomly when the fight starts, that does NOT determine the outcome of the fight, they will pick 2-3 ppl to snipe, and everything else still goes on.

If 10+ mains are specifically piling and crashing your fights, you can contact the other leader, pull off, and clear out the mains one by one.

It's called cooperation.

Sure, I don't know what it is like to get sniped by mains like EOP, TLP, FOE, and MM do, but I do know that if you can give each other mutual respect and try to solve this problem rather than just running away from it. It will go on, and you guys will be stuck in clan wars, fighting at the same fucking dd spot every time.

Defense matters more in CW than it does in the wilderness because CW fights are nothing but bashing heads and standing on top of each other. Look at any video of a f2p prep in CW, it's the same DD spot, everyone is just left clicking on top of each other, and the 30+ def clan wins it because they can easily hero tank.

In the wild, it's much more open, and guys can easily be singled out. Take it from us, our competition is all Mith/Addy, and we're all in robes binding. We single out the kids, EVERYONE gets on him, and he gets dropped.

Clan wars is the same old crap, dd at trees, rush in, click the dd spot and hope that 2-3 guys get 1 hit so you can take over.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

lol clans like EoP, Foe, getting sniped by mains. they are mains. rofl.

clan wars is gay. returning and **** is chincey as ****. its the same map over and over. booooring.

clan wars is gay. returning and **** is chincey as ****. its the same map over and over. booooring.

And the sceneary in the wild changes everyday? lol.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Yes?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I love the old-school wilderness fights and I support them. But theres just the problem that clans will crash without a doubt. In the beginning the other clans probaly won't. But after they know WHEN and WHERE your having the fight. It's to obvious they will crash.

I also love ClanWars, I don't care about the fights being in Safe or in Dangerous. It's just a totaly different kind of fighting. Which is actually also alot of fun.

Conclussion : I like the idea, it's just pretty much unpossible to keep this ''uncrashed''. So I guess we have to keep fighting each other in the wily.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

You fight in the same 5 spots in the wilderness, it's like you switch to a random ass location for each and every fight.

Yes?

You fight in the same 5 or so spots in the wilderness?

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

You fight in the same 5 spots in the wilderness, it's like you switch to a random ass location for each and every fight.

Yes?

Yeah, and it's better than dding at the same spot in Classic arena and just spam left clicking on top of the dd the whole fight?

Clan wars is boring and repetitive.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

i agree, having wildy fights its much funner =] btw xl has never massed =[ it started off as like a couple friends and pkers making a team and just bc we fight in the wild for minis/preps where labled massers lmfao..

[xl]abyssal

That's not why you were labelled massers.

4Fdyf.png

I thank prateek for modding my topic. I lol'd when NME got called a level 60 lilguy nobody clan.

That being said, all I remember is last saturday we had a wilderness mini and it turned out to be a 2h+ event which rocked my world.

This has been said alot but I'll repeat it;

I dislike Dangerous Clanwars because it's boring and everyone plays the same map.

I like Wilderness because it's nostalgia, you'll never know what might happen, and it's ******* dangerous, making you stay on your toes the entire time, not watching numbers on your screen go down and start lolling when you hit a 5+.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Yes?

Yeah, and it's better than dding at the same spot in Classic arena and just spam left clicking on top of the dd the whole fight?

Clan wars is boring and repetitive.

this. theres so many spots in the wildy **** can go down. in clan wars its the same ****. but most vaginal clans are scared to lose their addy repositories

To many crashers

Everyone with this answer should just read my post. It's up to the community to change, show some respect for their fellow pures and leave the trashtalking and crashing behind.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png