Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Final Ownage Elite [ F2P Prep ]

blue

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on the win, dunno why people from a bunch of other clans are trolling.

Way i see it now, clans such as IR and Z are the biggest competition for EoP/FOE in F2P preps, both have put up great fights against us recently, with us and IR trading wins, and are really the only clans stepping up to the 2 clans that have dominated the f2p matched scene for the past year.

It's a shame clans like MM, Fi and CP refuse to prep us in either server (and i'm guessing FOE has the same problem), simply because when they lose to clans like Control and EF in preps, they get scared and refuse to prep anyone around their own levels and experience.

Anyway, gj to both.

? No one in EF was flaming this topic, why bring us into it man.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

:confused:

yo man

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

all the **** clans that usually get raped by foe are using zenith accomplishment to make themselves feel better. ain't even mad :kanye:

gj Z

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Way i see it now, clans such as IR and Z are the biggest competition for EoP/FOE in F2P preps, both have put up great fights against us recently, with us and IR trading wins, and are really the only clans stepping up to the 2 clans that have dominated the f2p matched scene for the past year.

It's a shame clans like MM, Fi and CP refuse to prep us in either server (and i'm guessing FOE has the same problem), simply because when they lose to clans like Control and EF in preps, they get scared and refuse to prep anyone around their own levels and experience.

Anyway, gj to both.

If you actually understood his post, he was just saying you beat some of the previous 3 clans in preps.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Lmao that combat average was ridiculous zenith had a higher combat average than we did. Good job none the less I heard there was some **** calling my ultra. I was too busy at the gym benching 215 for 5. Brolic lad... brolic.

Don't you weigh like 215+?? why you benching so low with such a low amount of reps? what the ****

Ok here are my 3 reps for flat bench, 135 x10 215 x5 205 x5. I weigh like 350, Mirin'

lil guys..... :confused:

edit- and im 16.

10pdfkn.jpg

Anyway, gj to both.

Are you for real?

4Fdyf.png

lmfao thats mains in monk robes for ya, cant tank for ****
Lol we had mostly low levels.. eveyrone skipped cuz its f2p. And yo it's no wonder MM gets suspended/banned from PW then go ***** thats it's biased. Do you guys ever post something that isn't baiting/flaming? :whistling:

Are you clans still pures and is this still a "pure" community and do you guys still deserve our respect? that is all.

You aren't a pure. You are in Mm. Mm is not a pure clan. That is all.

Great job, Zenith. Ignore the fools calling it a miniwar. :down:

If MM isn't a pure clan, what does that make FOE?

Idk but you're in TLP so you can't rly say nothing to foe bout not being a pure clan :teehee:

From your combats I'm guessing you really out levelled Foe. Should rematch them with team - capes only so they don't have to right click. Nonetheless well done! ^^

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Hands up cash out bv pride

:thumbsup:

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Nice job Zenith, awsome levels too by the looks of it. Better luck next time FOE. ;)

I wonder what it would be like with those lvls vs EOP :P

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png