Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carp3 D1em Pk Video #2|statius|d Bow|high Hits~!

Carp3 D1em

crushabannerforcarp3.png

Welcome All.

This is my second PvP/BH Video, it consists of Footage from P2P only, High hits and Ko's as well as some fairly good loot. Finally learnt to edit with Sony Vegas 9 so i did what i could :thumbsup:

Took me around a week to gather all the clips i needed.

My Stats during the vid are:

090820214218.png

Click for link

Hope you enjoy watching.

Regards.

~Carp3

carpd1em.png

You only equip str ammy when you are out of phoenix necklaces. Some editing made me rage as I was watching it. Your only kill with dbow involved running with no necklace on, and the hit was only half seen. I'm not a fan of hip-hop, but songs don't really matter in a video, it's the gameplay & editing. You would achieve higher hits with glory or strength ammy ON instead of having phoenix necklace to save you the entire fight. Just use the necklace when you are being specced.

1/5

Yea! What Riggz said! I'm not an experienced pay to player but Riggz seems like he's got it going on.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

I am actually ashamed of all the pheonixing but i hadnt pked since my last video (4 months) and i couldnt survive seeing as i couldnt fight for **** anymore... but after alot of the clips i got i started to not use them when i became more confident.

As for the DBowing i do actually have alot more clips but when i was clearing out my **** clips that werent usable something happened to 1/3 of my clips and they became unUsable but im trying to sort out what went wrong.

Im hoping to get them working and make a Part 2 of this video which actually has alot of my better clips.

carpd1em.png