Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Making a P2P pure from a Gravite Pure

Juco

how the hell did this guy get 99 dung in f2p

W61. In F2P, people take 3 skillers/leechers to their teams, because Jagex nerfed F2P dunging. The 3 leechers make the combat average go below 90, and nerf doesn't affect the xp anymore. Usually F2P dungeoneering is around 100k-150k xp/h with good cbers.

I just leeched 1-99 dungeoneering in w61. :thumbsup:

Hmm that's interesting...

you've never been a p2p pure before? that's odd.

Well i can speak from my experiences both from '05 and '06 to now and i can tell you, (my current account is 50 attk 13 prayer mauler) that prayer is almost a necessity now. I'm talking 45 or 52. If you have any plans to join a clan, you will need overheads almost certainly. And if you like to solo pk, like me, you'll find that nearly every pker now is a rusher/pjer, and having 13 prayer is extremely frustrating. And if you try and hybrid, other hybrids have protect prayers and its a big fail.

Here's my recommendation. Get 50 attk and 13 prayer first. IMPORTANT, do monkey madness if you can because the 2 req quests will give 20k attk xp or so. If you want addy gloves and i assume you do, you need to do MM before you get 50 attk or you'll be stuck with mith like me.

If you don't enjoy 13 prayer you can change it to 45 or 52 as you see fit. Then if you don't enjoy that anymore i'd suggest 60 attk and so.

Edit: as for the 800k tokens which i am jealous of btw, that's easy. Get a chaotic staff, arcane stream necklace, and chaotic crossbow.

I'm 11 prayer and 50 attack, I feel your pain. (But I have addy gloves ;))

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...