Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Making a P2P pure from a Gravite Pure

Juco

Hey PW!

I have a Gravite pure with 99 dungeoneering but I'm getting pretty bored in F2P.

I've never before had a P2P pure and I'd like to hear your opinions and advice.

Current stats:

ScreenShot109.png

I have about 800k tokens left, but I don't think I want to get 80 attack.

What prayer level should I get? I want to do DT and Animal Magnetism, so 1 prayer is not an opinion.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get 60 attack, but if you guys prefer 50, tell me the reasons why.

Quests I'm going to do: (Assuming I'm going for 60 attack and 52 prayer)

Animal Magnetism

-Restless Ghost

-Priest In Peril

-Ernest The Chicken

Death Plateau

Desert Treasure

-Temple Of Ikov

-The Digsite

-The Tourist Trap

-Priest In Peril

-Troll Stronghold

-Waterfall

Druidic Ritual

Dwarf Cannon

Elemental Workshop II

-Elemental Workshop I

Fight Arena

Horror From The Deep

-Barcrawl -miniquest

Lost City

Monkey Madness

-Tree Gnome Village

-The Grand Tree

Mountain Daughter

Plague City

Recipe For Disaster

-Goblin Diplomacy

-Cook's Assistant

-Gertrude's Cat

-Fishing Contest

-Shadow Of The Storm

-The Golem

-Monkey Madness

-Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Watchtower

If I'm missing an importand quest or if there's something unimportant, tell me.

Thanks in advance. :P

-Juco

50 attk 13 or 31 pray with barrage if you can get it. Fun as hell. I'd go for that first. If you don't enjoy it then you can always go higher attack/pray.

Thanks for advice! That's what I've been thinking because as you said, I can always get higher attack/pray. Could you tell me what quests should I do if I want 50 attack and 13 pray?

I've done Vampire Slayer.

You should do the quest requirements for MM.

It gives you Attack EXP and you might want to get 60 attack some day -_-

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

Those quests will get you well above 50 attack. Remember you can always gain attack levels but can never go back. Have fun and experiment :)

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

I think you might go over 50 attack with the pre reqs for DT since you already have 45 attack. You should look into it. But I doubt you will be able to do both the mm and DT pre reqs and stay 50 attack so you will probably want to skip the grand tree and gnome village quests until you are ready to get 60 attack.

I see you're leaning more towards 60 attack. Don't sleep on 50, it will keep your combat lower and let you hit higher. Personally, I suggest maxing out a gmauler account. Get 55 Slay for Slayer Staff/LBSword, Get fully quested at 1 def, and go 44-52 pray. 13 Pray will put you at a major disadvantage, all the time, in pking, clan events, and PVM. Never really got 13 pray pures.. Anyways, build your account right and max out 50 attack and you'll be good :).

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

how the hell did this guy get 99 dung in f2p

W61. In F2P, people take 3 skillers/leechers to their teams, because Jagex nerfed F2P dunging. The 3 leechers make the combat average go below 90, and nerf doesn't affect the xp anymore. Usually F2P dungeoneering is around 100k-150k xp/h with good cbers.

I just leeched 1-99 dungeoneering in w61. :thumbsup:

you've never been a p2p pure before? that's odd.

Well i can speak from my experiences both from '05 and '06 to now and i can tell you, (my current account is 50 attk 13 prayer mauler) that prayer is almost a necessity now. I'm talking 45 or 52. If you have any plans to join a clan, you will need overheads almost certainly. And if you like to solo pk, like me, you'll find that nearly every pker now is a rusher/pjer, and having 13 prayer is extremely frustrating. And if you try and hybrid, other hybrids have protect prayers and its a big fail.

Here's my recommendation. Get 50 attk and 13 prayer first. IMPORTANT, do monkey madness if you can because the 2 req quests will give 20k attk xp or so. If you want addy gloves and i assume you do, you need to do MM before you get 50 attk or you'll be stuck with mith like me.

If you don't enjoy 13 prayer you can change it to 45 or 52 as you see fit. Then if you don't enjoy that anymore i'd suggest 60 attk and so.

Edit: as for the 800k tokens which i am jealous of btw, that's easy. Get a chaotic staff, arcane stream necklace, and chaotic crossbow.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯