Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FAVORED PLACE

cx ftw yes

pick a place  

52 members have voted

1. 1. red vs blue were do you want it?

• Corp /dwarfs
    • piper/gap near that
    • GDZ
    • Ruins

I think a fight for Gdz would be fun one team would start at new gate the other west of gdz both would rush in at the same time and the fight would be who can control godz. Now i say this because godz would be fair for both returners. both can come up via the canoe, or walk up either way. The fight may shift down to gap but thats ok again that area is wide open and can hold alot of people.

Just my 2 cents.

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

North of RDG

Thing is, it'll end up by northeast bh steps anywhere you go. Should make it at maze (lmfao) or new gate. Canoe will be the returning method of choice. (Canoes weren't there last year, and the fight was still long as ****.)

Fight will be never ending. Imo they should put a 90 minute cap on it or something.

Hostility

If you fight at GDZ there's 2 possible returning methods, obviously you have canoes to Mossies and run up but if you're P2P you can hop to P2P use the Edge Lever and run down to new gate.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

I think a fight for Gdz would be fun one team would start at new gate the other west of gdz both would rush in at the same time and the fight would be who can control godz. Now i say this because godz would be fair for both returners. both can come up via the canoe, or walk up either way. The fight may shift down to gap but thats ok again that area is wide open and can hold alot of people.

Just my 2 cents.

This, if not maze.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

North of RDG

Thing is, it'll end up by northeast bh steps anywhere you go. Should make it at maze (lmfao) or new gate. Canoe will be the returning method of choice. (Canoes weren't there last year, and the fight was still long as ****.)

Fight will be never ending. Imo they should put a 90 minute cap on it or something.

Or we could go for the longest ever pure fight? ;p

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

i think GDZ would be pro

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Main bh (southeast steps) way.

Would be fun as fck, easy to return, mass clump, mass ownage, mass fun, mass looooot

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14