Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM are such party poopers

Celtic

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Propaganda, go work them members Solo. And buy more gear so you dont have to 1 item in F2P, jeez.

As your members would say :/

No response to my question, expected. :pinch:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Propaganda, go work them members Solo. And buy more gear so you dont have to 1 item in F2P, jeez.

Not worth my time lilguy, stroll along.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

the video shows you returning and then running away north???

dont get it

apparently their leaders told them EoP was cleared yet in their own video you can see 50 of us still fighting and their own members saying "EoP is still there". They were low on food and pray and they knew we'd out return them so they just bailed and logged out.

Apparently their leaders (you) started saying HF was at the fight while you were getting cleared yet you can still not supply proof of any 1 of them being there and your own members say "HF wasn't there". You got raped and you knew you lost when you RAN from gap all the way down to piper in a desperate attempt to extend the fight by dragging so we just got a fall in on the cleared battlefield and left.

those mains were nippon's team, they had hf capes so that's my bad. You can't deny they targetted us though. How did we get raped yet we were still on the battlefield fighting back good friend?

Anyway today if you want to fight us feel free to fight in full force, we'll be waiting for you. I'll have my own mains acing if you want to send mains against us :thumbsup:

they were on me, 13th, and countless other MM as well.

110923185532.png

feel free to meet me w113

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

It's not that he didn't answer it, you just post everywhere, on every topic without being acknowledge lmfao.

Thought you'd get the memo after you reply to the same thread 3 times without anyone answering you.

^the ran to single? lmfao downy

anyways you have literally one picture of a main attacking any mm. I even looked through the vids and saw no mains attacking mm............

Props to MM for the propaganda, it seems you've brainwashed everyone for years.

EDIT: ceebz to deal with these idiots. Gonna go fap.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

10214169.jpg

running to single does not constitute getting a fall in on the battlefield...

we got a fall in in multi, just a half minimap away from where the fight originally began, but the leader didn't stop walking about he got to almost single. so couldn't get an accurate opt picture until then!

and remember. mm didn't run to single. they walked. Eop tryed to pull a desperate move by dragging the fight 5 minimaps away near the other single strip. MM isn't a new clan. They won't fall for that mess. When eop started running to corp from south of gap, you know they were cleared. If they weren't cleared they would of continued fighting instead of running away. The fact that EOP let MM walk away shows how disorganized/desperate they were, they were in no position to do anything but run. MM had 60 ending, Eop had MAYBE 15 if they were lucky? 35 def and being 110 combat is a pretty severe advantage when trying to prolong fights. Hell 10% of our members can't even attack a level 110 at piper. So yeah, out defence'd, out pray'd, out leveled, out numbered, MM causes EOP to scatter to corp.

Oh and all the "cc pics" of them having 30 at corp where the fight wasn't happening, and are after mm has walked away with their dominance ~40seconds later.... It's funny how none of eop's vid show them clearing mm, it just shows them dying and returning to their return group at corp where there is just 2 mm stragglers trying to be heros

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

^the ran to single? lmfao downy

anyways you have literally one picture of a main attacking any mm. I even looked through the vids and saw no mains attacking mm............

Props to MM for the propaganda, it seems you've brainwashed everyone for years.

EDIT: ceebz to deal with these idiots. Gonna go fap.

LMFAO

You're in EOP..