Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM are such party poopers

Celtic

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I see in this vid is that after MM pushed EOP, EOP was trying to slowly back up neer singles so there returners could come quicker and eventually turn it into a 4 hours return fight which MM had no intention to do so they just left.

There was no real winners but if there was a dominant clan it was MM that fought out opted, held there grounds and even pushed EOP

ie39d.jpg

jus sayin.. we had around 50 people when you bailed lol

You got cleared, just saying.

Your members don't like it when you 1 item.

screenshot20110923at112.png

Richard, how could we be cleared when your OWN VIDEO shows us having 50+ people at the fight fighting then all of a sudden you run off to single? I'm not saying you didn't have control of the fight near the end, you did because u had more but we were far from cleared lol.

Also, i wasn't 1 iteming

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

ie39d.jpg

Richard, how could we be cleared when your OWN VIDEO shows us having 50+ people at the fight fighting then all of a sudden you run off to single? I'm not saying you didn't have control of the fight near the end, you did because u had more but we were far from cleared lol.

Also, i wasn't 1 iteming

Na trick, we held our own. Did the work got the glory and took the loot back to edge. We played it smart and used quality to even out the disadvantages.

Instead of writing propaganda on how apparently we lost to you, should focus on explaining why after dieing once, losing corrupt item, you go to 1 iteming. You let that member down, and frankly your clan down.

Not a flame, just facts bud.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

ie39d.jpg

Also, i wasn't 1 iteming

Na trick, we held our own. Did the work got the glory and took the loot back to edge. We played it smart and used quality to even out the disadvantages.

Instead of writing propaganda on how apparently we lost to you, should focus on explaining why after dieing once, losing corrupt item, you go to 1 iteming. You let that member down, and frankly your clan down.

Not a flame, just facts bud.

So why are you claiming a win on a fight when we were never cleared? How is it playing smart when you leave a fight when the other clan has 50+ people?

I know EoP are good returners, probably the best in the game but all you have to say is gf and move on lol

Also I never lost corrupt, only time i died was once to Nippon's masser team

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

solo when there is no mm on the minimap ur first orb says 26 in range while we had a cool 60+ we did not want to get into a stupid return fight where u would hug single and run bak out and bak in so we dipped before it got close to that point

as milky would say

if u dont like how we run our clan

we are doing it right

The vid you so often refer to, says you had 34 people at piper. We had roughly 50-55 people ending, and that was at single (the opposite side of returning), if you were going to say with returners. If you think those 34 returners were gonna hold on to piper with our 50 or so men there, you are delusional it seems.

screenshot20110924at122.png

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org