Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P PCL-Outnumbered, but never out gunned

Dissy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ourselves to blame, thanks for the fight, was a shame you wouldn't rm though.

Also if you can't say a mere gf on your own topic and have to post some sort of a bait just to feel some sense of getting "one over" you should see a counselor.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Only ourselves to blame, thanks for the fight, was a shame you wouldn't rm though.

Also if you can't say a mere gf on your own topic and have to post some sort of a bait just to feel some sense of getting "one over" you should see a counselor.

Well, who is a counselor on here? Send me to him asap :P

Well, who is a counselor on here? Send me to him asap :P

800callme (=

Quit Scape.

miniwars

Anythings better than losing on an anniversary.

if 50+ ending means losing then yes we did lose

stick to clan wars where you belong, gl tomorrow

>Get railed up by 10

>Return to an empty battlefield

>Walk to single

>Feel the need to talk **** to every clan who actually had a successful event on Purewarfare

Not going to lie, you make me chuckle, please stop posting such irrelevant and idiotic **** on a topic that has nothing to do with you or your clan, you can do that on your own anniversary losing topic.

miniwars

Anythings better than losing on an anniversary.

if 50+ ending means losing then yes we did lose

stick to clan wars where you belong, gl tomorrow

>Get railed up by 10

>Return to an empty battlefield

>Walk to single

>Feel the need to talk **** to every clan who actually had a successful event on Purewarfare

Not going to lie, you make me chuckle, please stop posting such irrelevant and idiotic **** on a topic that has nothing to do with you or your clan, you can do that on your own anniversary losing topic.

k0!