Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP declare on MM

Solo

It's been a long time coming and i think pretty much everyone in the pure community has wanted to see this for quite a while now. We won't be playing this game forever, and after the 6 or so fullouts we've had declined this year, we're just going to go all out and challenge the top f2p fullout'ing clan to a war. We'll be going in as the underdogs, but that's what we've been doing for years now, and hopefully it will be a great war and something both clans can look back on as an epic event in their runescape history.

The rules:

- 20 Defence cap

- Corrupt/Dungeoneering OFF

- 3 rounds Classic CLW - EoP Attack - EoP Defend - PKRI

- Dangerous

8th October - 4pm EST / 9pm GMT

Don't really have a preference for ML lock date and i don't think it really matters as both clans should have no problems pulling 100. If you're wondering about the defence cap, it's because it's the maximum gear each clan allows on their trips, and thus in a fullout war, should be used to give an accurate representation of a "fullout".

Hopefully the excuse generator won't be used on this one, and we can just have a fun war.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

YES YES YES

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

They did a 20 def fullout with FOE last year, surely they aren't scared of lil ol' us :teehee:

I forgot about that war. Yep, no excuses.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Can't see them accepting tbh, only because of dat def cap.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

relying on defence?

limits on weapons?

we all know you're not a pure clan, but if you're going to war a real pure clan, atleast declare with pure rules..

also just facedesk at all the def lovers, wars arnt suppose to be exactly like trips, its suppose to be like a pure war, especially when its matched and not even fullout, it should be as close to fair as possible, even suggesting a fight determined by armour & def lvls is just retarded and shouldnt even be considered a serious declaration.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Excuse: Your def cap is higher so you will have more mith.

But isn't that how the wild is?

=decline.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP