Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another clan statistics topic

AndyIbeat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask where this combs are from?

Because runehead gives a different combat than this.

You've got this from Cloak chat I guess...?

Runehead ml's are inaccurate, they register unranked skills as 1.

yuh but some clans ( COUGH CP ) never clean their cloak clanchat =l

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Last time I saw MM mass they had 5 kids in Mith out of about 60-70 ppl :P

Which is a very good thing lol, but the need of use is merely pointless, I credit MM for the def average they have, it's something which works well for them. Just the need to have/allow 20 defence is as wrong as 30.

I'm not against them for the allowance of 20, I'm simply saying it's as equally undignified

This. 20 defence isn't pure, 30 defence isn't pure, 40 defence isn't pure. I don't believe in "less/more pure," you are either pure or not.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Everybody gets so panic-driven and passionate about defence levels. The point of being a "pure" is to specialize in one form of combat/Pking style within RS. You choose your stat, you focus on that one stat, and with the lowest possible combat level possible you exploit and utilize that stat to the best of your ability and to the degree that you wish to enjoy it with.

Of course, that's an impractical expectation from players these days, or in general, because as we all know people get bored of the same ole same old, and being limited in flexibility. Because of this, everybody now takes the term "pure" to mean totally offensive/attack within RS, with NO defence or with as little defence as possible (sorry but if you PK p2p only Turmoil is pretty ******* pure).

Now, because of that that now makes us COMBAT pures, rather than str pures, range pures, mage pures, etc etc, BECAUSE of the fact that we want flexibility in ourselves and together as clans. So, by saying this isn't a question of attack+def level averages and such, you're essentially saying that being a "pure" is in no relation at all to being similar in combat level and range. The whole point of limiting and combining your stats in different ways is to PK the way you want to PK, within the combat level range you want to PK... and theoretically therefore entire clans should be seeking to be within a combat range so in the WILDERNESS they can all attack alike players.

Because so many different people like different PK'ing ranges however, the combat gap has widened, expanded, and fluxuated to the point that people don't even consider that anymore. To me, if you're a Pure, and involved with a Pure clan, every single one of you should either be A) under combat 100 and over combat 75 or B) Under combat level 75 and over combat 50, for practicality purposes.

The only clan that even makes a note and enforces that concept is NME at this time. Those of you with ridiculous combat ranges and gaps, even with the "lower def avg", with levels that are 100+ and 70-80 Pking together, have NO room to be criticizing or debating the "morale" rights and wrongs of how different players build their accounts.

This is a GAME. You guys are lucky we have communities based around it and the gameplay within.

Quit making a ******* passion-case over every possible thread you can find.

-Kback2chinning;P

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

its ******* runescape lol, just play the game and stop crying like a bunch of mugs.

play your acc how you wanna play and stop spitting your dummies out and telling every1 else how to enjoy their time on this crap game..

#TEAM-WALLI

This is just shameful. How can you guys consider yourselves pure when you average the stat that we're supposed to keep as low as possible in the double digits, some even on the brink of 20. The sad part about this is that this is just an average, not even displaying the extreme range of def that are currently considered "pure."

Look at where we are, we have "pures" that are accepted in the community who are 37 def. That is 3 levels off of rune. It is a disgrace and a failure of the community and all who accept those into the clan who have such rediculous defense levels.

If you want to be competetive, get better by practice and recruitment. Don't keep pushing the line with regards to defense because we are already past the point of insanity, the next step for this community is rune.

To all of you hypocritical leaders who say you're not happy with the def level of your clan, DO SOMETHING. This is unacceptable and none of you have the right to even say you're ashamed of your/other clans defense as long as you accept 30 def/addy and call yourself pures. You're a disgrace to pures and got def to be able to compete, not because "times have changed." Ball up and do something if you're embarassed.

Lol'd at your post. MM always bitches about def but then brings the same 6-8 mains to all of their trips, tell me whats pure about that? If you wana see change start with your own clan. Tell your leaders to do somthing about it, most clans have already banned addy armour from their trips so maybe its time for you guys to stop bringing the mains.

This is just shameful. How can you guys consider yourselves pure when you average the stat that we're supposed to keep as low as possible in the double digits, some even on the brink of 20. The sad part about this is that this is just an average, not even displaying the extreme range of def that are currently considered "pure."

Look at where we are, we have "pures" that are accepted in the community who are 37 def. That is 3 levels off of rune. It is a disgrace and a failure of the community and all who accept those into the clan who have such rediculous defense levels.

If you want to be competetive, get better by practice and recruitment. Don't keep pushing the line with regards to defense because we are already past the point of insanity, the next step for this community is rune.

To all of you hypocritical leaders who say you're not happy with the def level of your clan, DO SOMETHING. This is unacceptable and none of you have the right to even say you're ashamed of your/other clans defense as long as you accept 30 def/addy and call yourself pures. You're a disgrace to pures and got def to be able to compete, not because "times have changed." Ball up and do something if you're embarassed.

I have nothing to add.

Last time I saw MM mass they had 5 kids in Mith out of about 60-70 ppl :P

Which is a very good thing lol, but the need of use is merely pointless, I credit MM for the def average they have, it's something which works well for them. Just the need to have/allow 20 defence is as wrong as 30.

I'm not against them for the allowance of 20, I'm simply saying it's as equally undignified

Omfg what the **** happened to you? WHO DID THIS TO YOU ANDY WHO?

Let's fight and kiss afterwards.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011