Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another clan statistics topic

AndyIbeat

Andy being all like 'let's help out the community in respectful topics etc'.

The ****. You dissapoint me.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask where this combs are from?

Because runehead gives a different combat than this.

You've got this from Cloak chat I guess...?

Runehead ml's are inaccurate, they register unranked skills as 1.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Z

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

This is just shameful. How can you guys consider yourselves pure when you average the stat that we're supposed to keep as low as possible in the double digits, some even on the brink of 20. The sad part about this is that this is just an average, not even displaying the extreme range of def that are currently considered "pure."

Look at where we are, we have "pures" that are accepted in the community who are 37 def. That is 3 levels off of rune. It is a disgrace and a failure of the community and all who accept those into the clan who have such rediculous defense levels.

If you want to be competetive, get better by practice and recruitment. Don't keep pushing the line with regards to defense because we are already past the point of insanity, the next step for this community is rune.

To all of you hypocritical leaders who say you're not happy with the def level of your clan, DO SOMETHING. This is unacceptable and none of you have the right to even say you're ashamed of your/other clans defense as long as you accept 30 def/addy and call yourself pures. You're a disgrace to pures and got def to be able to compete, not because "times have changed." Ball up and do something if you're embarassed.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

This is just shameful. How can you guys consider yourselves pure when you average the stat that we're supposed to keep as low as possible in the double digits, some even on the brink of 20. The sad part about this is that this is just an average, not even displaying the extreme range of def that are currently considered "pure."

Look at where we are, we have "pures" that are accepted in the community who are 37 def. That is 3 levels off of rune. It is a disgrace and a failure of the community and all who accept those into the clan who have such rediculous defense levels.

If you want to be competetive, get better by practice and recruitment. Don't keep pushing the line with regards to defense because we are already past the point of insanity, the next step for this community is rune.

To all of you hypocritical leaders who say you're not happy with the def level of your clan, DO SOMETHING. This is unacceptable and none of you have the right to even say you're ashamed of your/other clans defense as long as you accept 30 def/addy and call yourself pures. You're a disgrace to pures and got def to be able to compete, not because "times have changed." Ball up and do something if you're embarassed.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

4Fdyf.png

This is unacceptable and none of you have the right to even say you're ashamed of your/other clans defense as long as you accept 30 def/addy and call yourself pures.

Yeah, but I consider 20 defence just as bad though, my opinion.

Don't get me wrong I'm impressed with MM's avg defence level in comparison to their combat level, but in regards to 20/30 def, im a firm believer in 30 def over 20 def anydays due to the fact I love p2p and the bonuses it gives over 20 defence.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

This is unacceptable and none of you have the right to even say you're ashamed of your/other clans defense as long as you accept 30 def/addy and call yourself pures.

Don't get me wrong I'm impressed with MM's avg defence level in comparison to their combat level, but in regards to 20/30 def, im a firm believer in 30 def over 20 def anydays due to the fact I love p2p and the bonuses it gives over 20 defence.

Then you have the wrong definition of pure in mind. Pures are not accounts that try to find the sweet spot between defense and offensive bonuses that come from defense, that is a berserker with turmoil/veng. You want to talk bonuses/gains for def above 20, there is absolutely no reason to stay at 30. 40 far, far outclasses 30 in every way imaginable, and for some clans it is just a mere combat level or two away.

Pures by their very definition do not get def regardless of what bonuses come at that unattainable def level even if it is just one or two levels out of reach. However you want to justify def, go do it, but you're going to be wrong every single time. 20 def is not "just as bad" as 30 def because we aren't making up some arbitrary value and giving it to an account with respect to offensive bonuses at certain defense levels, it is a buffer and that's how it functions. There's no justification for higher def, and once you're above that defense level you're no longer considered pure at all and "not as bad" is meaningless.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Then you have the wrong definition of pure in mind. Pures are not accounts that try to find the sweet spot between defense and offensive bonuses that come from defense, that is a berserker with turmoil/veng. You want to talk bonuses/gains for def above 20, there is absolutely no reason to stay at 30. 40 far, far outclasses 30 in every way imaginable, and for some clans it is just a mere combat level or two away.

Pures by their very definition do not get def regardless of what bonuses come at that unattainable def level even if it is just one or two levels out of reach. However you want to justify def, go do it, but you're going to be wrong every single time. 20 def is not "just as bad" as 30 def because we aren't making up some arbitrary value and giving it to an account with respect to offensive bonuses at certain defense levels, it is a buffer and that's how it functions. There's no justification for higher def, and once you're above that defense level you're no longer considered pure at all and "not as bad" is meaningless.

I'm not here debating that 30 defence is a pure, because I don't think it is, all I am stating is 20 defence is no better than 30, because in my mind there is no significant reason for validating 20 as pure.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Last time I saw MM mass they had 5 kids in Mith out of about 60-70 ppl :P

Which is a very good thing lol, but the need of use is merely pointless, I credit MM for the def average they have, it's something which works well for them. Just the need to have/allow 20 defence is as wrong as 30.

I'm not against them for the allowance of 20, I'm simply saying it's as equally undignified

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png