Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bradens Progress :D

Braden

Lets See How Long I Update This Topic For :rolleyes:

Little bit about myself;

My name is Braden, I am 15 Year Old Australian attending High school then going to university to do courses for medical science and all that due to i want to become a Paramedic when im older :)

I've only been clanning for like 2 Years now.

But only been in big clans for about a year.

I used to be in masser clans late 09 which i barely remember the names. I originally had a pure which was almost quested and almost had the stats reqs to be able to join FOE but i ****** up with MM Experience and just became a failed zerker :s My first official clan was called Exertion, 2nd Best Rune Pure/Tank Clan at the time which was most of Phalanx members when Phalanx had closed. I don't really remember how long i was exertion for but EX closed/merged when Phalanx re-opened and i was Phalanx only for about a few months until my nearlly maxed rp got perm banned ;l (1 year ago on 18th of september) At that time i was making a pure for an actual backup zerker, was quested just had to bot the stats up and i just thought i'd become a pure and join FOE like i originally wanted to.

Final Ownage Elite - Probably one of the funnest clans i was in, no doubt about it. Met one of my best friends in the clan; Bad|Kangaroo - Ex-HC of FOE. When FOE we're going to start accepting 30 defence i thought it was rediculous at the time due to FOE was doing fine without the 30 defence but old ranks + ranks at that time wanted it so they could come back to play RS and have fun (I got pm'd to vote yes which i voted no....)STeve did not agree with it either so we both just became zerkers to join Higher Force, At the time i thought why be 30 defence when you could be 40 and do a whole much more but even though i'm in a clan AT THE MOMENT that does accept up to 35 defence i think? I don't really care, 1 def 4 lyfe. Also FOE mad i spyed for HF last week i was in it? :P

Higher Force - The clan i put my whole attention into, i helped with anything possible i can spies, trials, members, etc like that. (At the time i wanted a rank badly haha) I eventually started getting noticed by Ranks and was unmuted on TS and asked to call, Sometimes i was unable to call DUE to calling at 5 am was kind of a *****. In my opinion i had done very well with the calling and eventually got voted favourite member in the clan for awards and **** like that :P - Left HF due to they have no competition and walk around for an hour till pures come out and i thought why waist 1 hour of sleep when i could just become a pure again and have alot more fun? So i did. I have asked for an Ally rank with Higher Force but they're a ***** to me since i left, I was going to be ranked as well before i left to "Council"

My Rune Pure; Braden (Big Hits Bro); Has been sold to my IRL Friend for $300 So i do not own the account anymore (Still have access to it) But the account is now a main, was fully quested 45 defence. I hope he has more fun then i did have on the account, The account i actually put effort into and has more history then all of my other accounts...<33

My Pure; Bradens;

60/60 - 60/80Attack_Detail.PNG

88/99 Strength_detail.PNG

1/1 Defence_detail.png

82/99 Ranged_icon.PNG

52/52 - 52/77 Prayer_Detail.PNG

94/99 Magic_Detail.PNG

79/99 Hitpoints_detail.png

70/99 Dungeoneering_symbol.png

1/99 Spirit_wolf_detail.png

99/99Thieving_logo_detail.png

64/92 - 64/99Herblore_detail.png

1/99 Construction.png

[Not Achieved]Chaotic_Staff.png

[Achieved]Arcane_Stream_Necklace.png

[Achievied]Adamant_gloves.png

[Not Achievied]Zamorak_halo.png

111001084802.png

111001084930.png

111001150551.png

111011070705.png

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

300 dollars for that account damn dude thats a deal. and nice stats <3 the theiving must be a ***** to level that.

Haha yeh dude its 48 def atm :L kids going main on it :D and thieving is alright actually averaging over 100k/hr at thieving guild but it does get boring FAST.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

300 dollars for that account damn dude thats a deal. and nice stats <3 the theiving must be a ***** to level that.

Haha yeh dude its 48 def atm :L kids going main on it :D and thieving is alright actually averaging over 100k/hr at thieving guild but it does get boring FAST.

Lol id never pay a dime for a runescape account. 100k/hr is hella good.

Range: 83/85

Strength: 73/80

Hitpoints: 75/80

Mage: 55/82