Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mid-Generation Vs Ascendency

Mg F T W

im sorry to tell you this isnt the same ascendency as 5 months ago, we have alot new members, so yes, accepting every pure that joins your cc, leting them be able to war in a fullout, and randomly adding them in your clan, does give you the edge when your going agaisnt a clan with 80% of them are new.

David wins ^_^

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry to tell you this isnt the same ascendency as 5 months ago, we have alot new members, so yes, accepting every pure that joins your cc, leting them be able to war in a fullout, and randomly adding them in your clan, does give you the edge when your going agaisnt a clan with 80% of them are new.

Those random people would be easy to beat :\ It's just a testament of how good of a leadership MG has

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Those random people would be easy to beat :\ It's just a testament of how good of a leadership MG has

Some of those random people were spamming diffrent things like "E namehere" lol.

And also some of those random people had 40+ def. kk?

Please read fully before making stupid and pointless posts.

well those random people have probably been in every masser clan cc at w32

vs

new levels 60s, who havent even been to a full out before.

and second of all im still confused that you had two 40 defense members and didnt know that, and yes 40 def does effect in a clan, cause 40 def = 4 1def members

what im trying to say is, mg i love you guys, but your clan members accuse us of bad leadership, you didnt know that you had 2, 40 defense members in your cc??

and about your ml list, your memberlist jumped from 80 members to 124 in 3 days....

that is NOT recruiting...

that is adding people right before a full out to have more options.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

well those random people have probably been in every masser clan cc at w32

vs

new levels 60s, who havent even been to a full out before.

and second of all im still confused that you had two 40 defense members and didnt know that, and yes 40 def does effect in a clan, cause 40 def = 2 1def members

but thats off topic, what im trying to say is, mg i love you guys, but your clan members accuse us of bad leadership, you didnt know that you had 2, 40 defense members in your cc??

and about your ml list, your memberlist jumped from 80 members to 124 in 3 days....

that is NOT recruiting...

that is adding people right before a full out to have more options.

Only about 9 of them app'd and none of them got accepted. They were just added to the ml.

Inu, Your saying that Ascendency has bad leadership skills? Well, What's MG's then? They don't check anyone they add to the ml and then you get some ****** mains comming in. hmmm, Ascendency has never done this.

I lol'd at the vid when ascendency charged and MG was still trying to get their un-experienced newly recruited members in the dd. MG likes to recruit :o, I dont even know if its recruiting imo :o

AScendency still owns, Woulda won even opts, all that means anything to me.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

I lol'd at the vid when ascendency charged and MG was still trying to get their un-experienced newly recruited members in the dd. MG likes to recruit :o, I dont even know if its recruiting imo :o

AScendency still owns, Woulda won even opts, all that means anything to me.

Well said, If the PCT organizers would of been thinking right, they would of made it so apps were closed. I think there should be a rematch, with matched opts. We will truly see who the #1 low med clan is after that.

im pretty sure we'll get the auto win because that's ******** in my opinion 118-123..?my ass >.> and even worse 30+ apps in3 days ?yeh thats not massing lol.

Lol, It was more like 60+ were added to the ml since the full out was set. And like 20+ were added today right before the war.

In the past 2 days, there were 4 new apps on MG's site and the ML hopped from 80 > 124 members.

Is there a secret MG forums that nobody knows about?

Nope, just a leader that just wanted opts. Seems like he will do anything to make his clan look better then it really is.

Well to be honest I don't respect MG at the moment they mass recruited your members and you said you mispelled on of your members names on the memberlist but you added 5 more people to the memberlist during the war. If you claimed you mispelled their name why would the amount of people on your memberlist go up? Should have stayed the same so don't lie to yourself ok?

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

Lol even more bs from MG. This is just too funny lmfao.

And Anthoni IK I Hormone I and ALL of his accounts. And that isnt one of his. Cause 2 40+def? plus 20+ ML jump in 1 hours time? MG ss but im pretty sure this win will probley go to A. If not im in A now and we shall see how your "massing" does Vs my tank LMAO.

There were confusion's about calling Auto-Wins and stuff but in my opinion an Auto-Win is an escape go for a loss. All that matter to me was to have fun and put up a fight!

Really?

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Well breaking the rules is something. It's like you're supposed to use addy scims during a war, but instead you use a rune scim. That is breaking the rules and you auto lose for that. Doesn't matter how much advantage you had, you still broke the rules. And also, mls should be locked, I mean 103-124 members? In a year that's like 2000+ members which is bs. And how do you even accept that many apps.

Well breaking the rules is something. It's like you're supposed to use addy scims during a war, but instead you use a rune scim. That is breaking the rules and you auto lose for that. Doesn't matter how much advantage you had, you still broke the rules. And also, mls should be locked, I mean 103-124 members? In a year that's like 2000+ members which is bs. And how do you even accept that many apps.

There was only 9 apps on their site from the time the full out was set until now lol.

First Rond myself and Mg f t w lead half each targeting A strong members and got some quick ko's.

It was a good fight.

I honestly do not care for what half of you are saying lol, Take the auto win for all i care at the end of the day we put effort in and it showed.

gj mg, thanks for fight a.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Well Im pretty sure A's ML also jumped by like 25 in a few days, doubt that all of them applied..

you think that? why dont u check out applications? its not like all of them are going to be actives, people are gonna get kicked from A for being inactive..

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid