Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What do you like best about your clan?

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calls on Teamspeak.

"Everyone moves east in 3, 2, 1 (entire minimap shifts) OKAY now pick off everyone we dragged into us"

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

The pride i get from seeing how far we've come in a short time and what we've achieved that no other clan could do.

In a short time? You're six years old and you've achieved **** all apart from spreading the cancerous disease of 30 defence.

Assuming you're EOP.

#mayhem-makers

The pride i get from seeing how far we've come in a short time and what we've achieved that no other clan could do.

In a short time? You're six years old and you've achieved **** all apart from spreading the cancerous disease of 30 defence.

Assuming you're EOP.

"HEY OID WHY DID YOU GET SENIOR MEMBER RANK AND I DIDNT U ***"

^

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

response to pierz:

my clan is alive, yours is dead, enough is said.

k0

inb4 ban

when your clan has achieved 1/4 of my clan has, then you can talk until then you're history.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Which is what? Pull 100, clans have done that...

Taken #1, plenty of clans have done that.

Proved doubters wrong? Plenty of clans have done that.

Or have the leadership and determination to rise from the ashes more than once?

Strive and be such a successful clan while being the most hated?

Plenty more, don't hate brotha.

Not hating, asking a legitimate question

Get it right, next time TH wont go easy on you.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Was referring more to maintaining a permanent spot in the top 3 with foe/mm, no other clan in years has managed to consistently match their pulling/organizational power, and considering 18 months ago we were pulling 40s to trips, to now having spent the past year fighting at the top, i don't see any other clan coming close to doing that.

No offence, but if either DP or E were still open, EoP would be no where near that top 3 spot

No offence, but we killed DP and MM killed E, so it's fairly clear they couldn't cut it as consistent top clans.

The community! Zenith has always been a place where I could relate to and talk to people about stuff outside of runescape while still having a good time :-)

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Was referring more to maintaining a permanent spot in the top 3 with foe/mm, no other clan in years has managed to consistently match their pulling/organizational power, and considering 18 months ago we were pulling 40s to trips, to now having spent the past year fighting at the top, i don't see any other clan coming close to doing that.

No offence, but if either DP or E were still open, EoP would be no where near that top 3 spot

No offence, but we killed DP and MM killed E, so it's fairly clear they couldn't cut it as consistent top clans.

Clans don't kill other clans. The closure of a clan is the decision of the leadership, not because your pixel guy killed their pixel guy in F2P making them lose 16k.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Didn't E almost kill EOP until one of your ranks made an apology?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Clans don't kill other clans. The closure of a clan is the decision of the leadership, not because your pixel guy killed their pixel guy in F2P making them lose 16k.

No, but consistently gaining wins week in week out multiple times starts to take a tole on the losing clan, you should know that noob... Some clans won't admit it, but it affects their pulls if they constantly get steamrolled week in week out.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Didn't E almost kill EOP until one of your ranks made an apology?

Yep

4Fdyf.png

No, but consistently gaining wins week in week out multiple times starts to take a tole on the losing clan, you should know that noob... Some clans won't admit it, but it affects their pulls if they constantly get steamrolled week in week out.

I can't give names here because that would be flaming, but I knew 2-3 clans that should have closed a while ago. They just refuse to accept this.

A clan can't get closed no matter how they're **** upon unless the leadership decides to close it. Even if they were/are in their prime.

It hurts my eyes watching slumping clans trying to establish themselves by claiming they closed another clan.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I can't give names here because that would be flaming, but I knew 2-3 clans that should have closed a while ago. They just refuse to accept this.

A clan can't get closed no matter how they're **** upon unless the leadership decides to close it. Even if they were/are in their prime.

It hurts my eyes watching slumping clans trying to establish themselves by claiming they closed another clan.

We are talking about EOP here, they are not slumping. I know about the certain clan which you are talking about and I agree with you, just you can't generalize that instance to every one.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

We are talking about EOP here, they are not slumping.

We were? I'm pretty sure I was talking about clans claiming to close other clans in general.

If this is about EoP; I'd love to see their pull this weekend. I'm guessing 30ish drop, but still 70 strong, contending for #2 tonight.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

We were? I'm pretty sure I was talking about clans claiming to close other clans in general.

Read my bigger reply noob

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

>Ranks (not retarded and chill)

>Community (Mature and relaxed)

>Quality

>History (62 in a row)

but overall I think the ranks make me enjoy tlp the most because they're chill, experienced and ******* funny as **** at events and when we're just chilling. Also the fact all members get along and no one flames/hates on each other.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

Read my bigger reply noob

I'll start reading your replies as soon as you start reading my entire aftermath topic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png