Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

cp f2p action 8/29/09

`Bullet`

ngsoeb.png

Well, today was our first pk trip during the new school year

First of all we had 35 people in our main IRC around 3PM Est and we were worried about if people were going to come to the trip, we even considered waiting a bit longer massing

However, miraculously(well not surprisingly) we managed to hit 48 people today by 4PM est and a huge sigh relief came from myself and other guys who cared

Anyway, first hour was pretty boring, just seemed like every clan was scouting other clans in cwars and eventually we just told ourselves, **** it, let's get a pkri

So I asked Dp+Vo for a pkri, they outnumbered us by about 5 or so, but it didn't matter to us

We had to hop knowing Cy would crash and claim a win vs both clans

We defended, Dp+vo attacked

090829163700.jpg

Dp all the sudden charged (bad disappearance lag for me) and we started the fight

We had a difficult time starting for some reason but we got it going on soon:

090829164009.jpg

090829164031.jpg

cpvsdp121.png

We were actually having a good upperhand and we were yelling in vent to push and finish the fight

However, Cy decided to crash us, gee what a surprise, yep, it was pretty damn sad and typical, however, we tried to regroup and make a charge at em, but we were busy with mains and other clans and what not:

090829164145.jpg

cycrashlikepussies.jpg

cycrasheslikepussies2.jpg

Alright, so Cy crashes and claims a win like usual (dont be surprised if they post it on PC/PW)

It felt good for us, we had a long fight and were organized before the crash:

Stats:

Cp starting: 144 opts

Dp+Vo starting: 160~ opts

After crash:

Cp ending: 90 opts

dp+vo ending: 30 opts?

So thanks for the pkri

Anyway, we proceeded to try and hunt Cy, we found em in clanwars on several occasions, even offering them pkri before they told me to "go up" and actually even had the audacity to hop while we were waiting for them

So we just forgot about them and we had ourselves a great fight vs Malice

By this time, Sd was pretty much ending their trip, and since we didn't know anyone else was out, we might aswell have had teamed up and they added us a nice 10 extra guys to the crew

But Malice not undone had Ascendency with them, so we were bound for a nice pkri, even about 2 hours into the trip

Cp+sd vs Malice+Ascendancy

Cp+Sd starting opts: 141

M+A starting: 138? (was scouted by honey, just need to confirm by sum1)

Well i have to say this really was an incredible fight, lasted around 10 minutes

To start off, we were charging into and malice+A were charging in at us, an idealistic start for a war eh

Well anyway, we got pushed hard north of dwarves and we looked like we were in trouble, however, we had an incredible Ko unit and we just completely lured M+A every time and we just dragged and tanked them

Eventually we had control of the fight, and we pushed them and finished the fight when we pretty much ran to clanwars chasing returners/runners and we called it a win

Pics in order of what happened:

cpvsma13.jpg

090829175316.jpg

090829175332.jpg

090829175439.jpg

After I died on Rage i had returned on a noob acc and on vent i heard we pretty much just cleared most of malice

And pretty much i was their last pile:

090829175617.jpg

090829175642.jpg

Anyway, we wanted to call our trip, but we just decided to walk around and see if any1 else was out, however we did kill some Cy idiots:

090829181750.jpg

090829181621i.jpg

^ acutally couldn't find cy, they ended

Anyway it was a nice trip, here's something i found funny:

epidemic.png

(from tonight's E+friends vs cy+anti E group)

Huge respect for Malice and A, was really an awesome fight, really have to have been there to see how it was, hopefully vid shows that maybe:

Vids:

I think you're repping the #7 cape like champs

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

0mFg c4n j00 gUyS t311 M3 1f I H4v3 H1gh 3n0ugh st4ts t0 pr0 tr41n 4t ch405 dw4rv35 l1k3 s33 p34z???

21:27:14) -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ F0RGOTTEN0NE ]: Overall 1,281 | Bounty-Rogue 467 | Fog 4,239 | Att 82 | Str 99 | HP 93 | Range 87 | Pray 52 | Magic 99 | Cooking 69 | Fletch 82 | Firemaking 66 | Crafting 51 | Agility 54 | Thieving 54 | Slayer 55 | Farming 33 | Runecraft 51 | Hunter 75

0mFg c4n j00 gUyS t311 M3 1f I H4v3 H1gh 3n0ugh st4ts t0 pr0 tr41n 4t ch405 dw4rv35 l1k3 s33 p34z???

21:27:14) -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ F0RGOTTEN0NE ]: Overall 1,281 | Bounty-Rogue 467 | Fog 4,239 | Att 82 | Str 99 | HP 93 | Range 87 | Pray 52 | Magic 99 | Cooking 69 | Fletch 82 | Firemaking 66 | Crafting 51 | Agility 54 | Thieving 54 | Slayer 55 | Farming 33 | Runecraft 51 | Hunter 75

nope u dont. go join cy ;)

Dude your so cool man your in FOE! Do you know I Pk Mods I? Omfg hes like my favorite pker but i heard he was bannzed from foez damn man he was ur king!

LOL

Well done CP, would like to see you next week but IR has PCT fights then <_<

C U In 2 weekz

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.