Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's F2P Saturday Trip

Milky

I'll call lies all over this, those mains attacked you because they hate you, nothing to do with MM.

Secondly, that "main team" was attacking every clan, not just you.

Thirdly, you got dominated, look at the kill difference. Don't know why you're complaining even if they did use mains, you're EOP, you've used mains for a long time. Hypocrites, everywhere.

Good job nonetheless, nice pull.

Despite the irc picture posted a few pages ago showing a member of the team of mains admitting they were teaming with MM :sweat:

And actually we don't and never have used mains, but when your clan history is hopping around clans like CP and Fi, i can see why your knowledge of the truth would be limited :thumbsup:

Matt is a huge troll, taking his word for anything is retarded. But of course Nippon would choose MM over EOP, because they HATE you as does everyone in the clan world.

Yeah, being in 5 clans in 5 years is clan-hopping, only you would have such logic. I'm not here to flame, just point out the obvious. If you're dumb enough to say EOP doesn't use mains, you might want to read your leader's posts on THIS topic. Just because I've been in multiple clans is why I can say what I just said. I've seen EOP bring mains in different clans! :thumbsup:

So your original comment was that they were attacking everyone, and now you've said they were attacking us not mm

ok thanks for your time.

They attacked everyone, but as said before they would attack EOP before MM. Nippon himself has already commented, EOP is just furthering the excuse in an attempt to troll or still use it as a excuse... But regardless, doesn't mean MM called them, there's no logic here, just EOP members with excuses. I'll be going now.

It's not an excuse, its a commentary on the fight.

It happened so why would we purposely exclude it from our aftermath topic? :squid:

The way it was written completely contradicts what you've just said, you're just trolling me anyway.

But I'll go with the bait, and answer. After watching MM's video that was provided here, I watched it and noticed Nippon's team themselves piling the videomaker(MM). I'm not giving times, because I don't care that much. But if you pause at certain parts, I could see them piling both MM and EOP. But whatever makes you feel better about losing on r00nscape.

You're so ignorant, after I've shown you proof of them teaming against us, you still think they didn't .

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers + Supreme 0wnage

We waited for MM to leave, and canoed back up and killed the **** mains (who didn't attack the MM once we'd left) for some loot.

>MM left the fight because we were cleared

>We waited to go back until MM were gone because we would have gotten cleared again

>The mains didn't attack MM who had left the fight

> let's claim the mains teamed with MM because they didn't attack MM when they left (but we don't actually know this for a fact, as we were cleared... but our members will believe it!)

This sentence sums up your topic. Hypocritical ********.

Proof of you teaming with mains:

111001192509.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I'll call lies all over this, those mains attacked you because they hate you, nothing to do with MM.

Secondly, that "main team" was attacking every clan, not just you.

Thirdly, you got dominated, look at the kill difference. Don't know why you're complaining even if they did use mains, you're EOP, you've used mains for a long time. Hypocrites, everywhere.

Good job nonetheless, nice pull.

Despite the irc picture posted a few pages ago showing a member of the team of mains admitting they were teaming with MM :sweat:

And actually we don't and never have used mains, but when your clan history is hopping around clans like CP and Fi, i can see why your knowledge of the truth would be limited :thumbsup:

Matt is a huge troll, taking his word for anything is retarded. But of course Nippon would choose MM over EOP, because they HATE you as does everyone in the clan world.

Yeah, being in 5 clans in 5 years is clan-hopping, only you would have such logic. I'm not here to flame, just point out the obvious. If you're dumb enough to say EOP doesn't use mains, you might want to read your leader's posts on THIS topic. Just because I've been in multiple clans is why I can say what I just said. I've seen EOP bring mains in different clans! :thumbsup:

So your original comment was that they were attacking everyone, and now you've said they were attacking us not mm

ok thanks for your time.

They attacked everyone, but as said before they would attack EOP before MM. Nippon himself has already commented, EOP is just furthering the excuse in an attempt to troll or still use it as a excuse... But regardless, doesn't mean MM called them, there's no logic here, just EOP members with excuses. I'll be going now.

It's not an excuse, its a commentary on the fight.

It happened so why would we purposely exclude it from our aftermath topic? :squid:

The way it was written completely contradicts what you've just said, you're just trolling me anyway.

But I'll go with the bait, and answer. After watching MM's video that was provided here, I watched it and noticed Nippon's team themselves piling the videomaker(MM). I'm not giving times, because I don't care that much. But if you pause at certain parts, I could see them piling both MM and EOP. But whatever makes you feel better about losing on r00nscape.

You're so ignorant, after I've shown you proof of them teaming against us, you still think they didn't .

That's not reliable proof, it's Matt saying he was there with Nippon. He's a pro troll, he's probably laughing at being apart of your propaganda now! Then again, you claim Nippon had 25, and I never saw him with a fall in bigger then 5, and I saw him too many times. I personally died to his retard team around 3-4 times, but with that being said, am I going to be like "LOL NO CLEAN FIGHT, WE DIDN'T LOSE ZENITH, I GOT SNIPED BY MAINS. THOSE WERE YOUR MAINS!!!"

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

he was in your ts and went to your trip (He's been going to your minis and weekend trips as well).

no pic no proof

think he butthurt you trolled eop hard

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

if the horses water is never drunk then the lake was never filled

In the fiery depts of mount Khazad dum the one trout was cooked.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

if the horses water is never drunk then the lake was never filled

In the fiery depts of mount Khazad dum the one trout was cooked.

If a woman screams in the woods and no one is around to hear her, why isn't she in the kitchen?

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

Eruption of Pures vs xL + Fatality

We heard there were a fair few clans in the same world and we hopped in to see what was going down. We hopped at piper in multi and got hit on login by xL, who we cleared fairly easily, pushing them down towards dwarves before the remaining scattered and ran off. Just as we started to regroup there, Fi rushed our rear stragglers up near gap, so we ran back up and hit them, pushing them east through gap and killing most of them, before the remaining got to single.

Lie #1 - you cleared us? We ran north and regrouped after Fi rushed our fight, then ran back down and east.

Lie #2 - you pushed us to dwarves? Where does this show you pushing us to dwarves?

Lie #3 - Fi rushed just as you were starting to rg after "clearing us"? Fi rushed while we were fighting

xlfieop.png