Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

\Danny

Danny

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny join Zenith and Il show you why we are so appealing. My ass is white, and my ***** black

Seriously, /query [Z]Co0kiezs lets chat

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Hey Danny! Check our Zeniths community you might like it. :-) Good luck in your search!

Thanks, but I've never really been interested in Zenith. Nothing personal lol, just doesn't appeal to me

Even if you don't find it appealing, you could join the community for a bit, to see if you like Zenith. Really a fun clan. Goodluck with your search.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

were you the danny in eop about a year ago?

46639557---emmanuel2.jpg

We have the hottest girls in the pure clanning world and yes they do have mics and they do go on webcam (www.tinychat.com/eop). Remember, Join EoP = hot girls.

We also have the most events per day out of any pure clan, and that includes 4-5 minis a day both f2p and p2p, and 4-5 preps a week both f2p and p2p.

This may sound biased since I’m a warlord of EoP, but my honest opinion is we have the best community around. There is a lot of history behind the doors of EOP, we have achieved a lot, came out of the hardest slumps some clans have ever seen, and overall we have a staff and member-core that simply will never ******* give up, and I’m grateful for that.

1519_580x.jpg

We have a total of 9 girls in EoP with mics, and they sound really sexy when we call pushes, they just go like "PUUUUUSSHHHH" and it makes me wanna run a ******* marathon lol.

But ya, Danny, we would love to have you here with us in EoP, and remember:

Hot%20Brunette%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I'd come check out The Hatred man. We'd had some fights out on Saturday PK trips where it went either way :)

We could use someoone like you who enjoys P2P as we are trying to expand in that sense.

We are also are a bit unique as most of us above the age of 18 (like 99% of the clan) and yet we enjoy this game mainly for The Hatred

I think it's safe to say that we have one of the best communities out there. We do not take this game seriously and we still have loads of fun on Weekends and weekdays.

We have a nice pull of 25-30 on weekends and have fun with that.

Extremely active forums and IRC so we have minis in both servers every single day. We usually dont accept anyone above 20 def, but you're pretty maxed out and its only 1 level away.

Just make sure you dont get 30 def as we take pride in our low defense. (we have like 2 kids with 20def if that )

So check us out mate, active forums, great mature community, loads of fun. Everyone who has been a part of TH or of our community can tell you that.

#the_hatred apply for a clan friend get to know us!

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

were you the danny in eop about a year ago?

46639557---emmanuel2.jpg

We have the hottest girls in the pure clanning world and yes they do have mics and they do go on webcam (www.tinychat.com/eop). Remember, Join EoP = hot girls.

We also have the most events per day out of any pure clan, and that includes 4-5 minis a day both f2p and p2p, and 4-5 preps a week both f2p and p2p.

This may sound biased since I’m a warlord of EoP, but my honest opinion is we have the best community around. There is a lot of history behind the doors of EOP, we have achieved a lot, came out of the hardest slumps some clans have ever seen, and overall we have a staff and member-core that simply will never ******* give up, and I’m grateful for that.

1519_580x.jpg

We have a total of 9 girls in EoP with mics, and they sound really sexy when we call pushes, they just go like "PUUUUUSSHHHH" and it makes me wanna run a ******* marathon lol.

But ya, Danny, we would love to have you here with us in EoP, and remember:

Hot%20Brunette%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

ya i was in eop like a year ago and i'll think about it