Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Malcriado

Just a little catchy title, haha.

Before you watch, if your not a fan of nh pure hybriding, don't bother watching it.

Disliking videos to put others down is pointless... so yeah.

Anyways, this is my first post. I had an account a long time ago in which i used to clan on.. but i quit clanning along time ago, so don't flip out cause it's my first post, haha.

Ambition is priceless.
lgFDU.gif

Nice, you're a pretty decent brid. One thing I could say is that you rely a bit too heavly on specs so we really can't see how good of a brid you truly are.

Thanks man, i only vid like 1/8th of the time i pk, which is why my vids aren't too great.

I'm one of the best brids imo, being an "amazing" brid is overlooked and it's honestly just clicking, i can beat any of the "top" pkers just aswell that they can beat me.

Ambition is priceless.
lgFDU.gif

Nice job, i enjoy a good brid vid. Like the other poster said u do expect to hit huge with specs, maybe ur just a bonesaw but i always get **** specs lol.

Good vid.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice vid, who cares if you rely on specs you get the kills at the end of the day and that is the goal you set out too achieve :)

This ; when putting a vid together isnt that what you want good kills wether you outbridded them or bonesaw'd there ass , there dead ether way

Quit Scape.