Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday Domination

Milky

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We quickly forced the CP out of the wilderness, and headed up to chaos altar. xL rushed us here, and seeing as we could hardly attack them it was pretty annoying, so we rushed back in and killed xL, while FOE killed CP, and left with our loot.

So you can hardly attack us but cleared us?

Doesn't make sense in my mind

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Nice job EOP, I was there for massing but my computer was laggy as **** so I just ended up logging out and got stoned out of my gord....which was possibly just as fun as the action packed trip it seemed we had. Hopefully i'll be able to make todays P2P trip, even if I am terrible at P2P'ing lol.

Thanks everybody for the fights, looked like fun....the regular haters are on our topic as always, guess some people stay mad for a pretty long time haha, I wonder when they will realize that nobody in EOP gives the slightest **** about them or their clan...good luck to everybody today, I hope everybody is in for a fun trip in the Pee To Pee server, cheers. :)

thekingu.png

Nice job EOP, I was there for massing but my computer was laggy as **** so I just ended up logging out and got stoned out of my gord....which was possibly just as fun as the action packed trip it seemed we had. Hopefully i'll be able to make todays P2P trip, even if I am terrible at P2P'ing lol.

Thanks everybody for the fights, looked like fun....the regular haters are on our topic as always, guess some people stay mad for a pretty long time haha, I wonder when they will realize that nobody in EOP gives the slightest **** about them or their clan...good luck to everybody today, I hope everybody is in for a fun trip in the Pee To Pee server, cheers. :)

You should have at least speeched and called on teamspeak while stoned.

Even if you weren't there.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Hahaha I got a few mics but they don't work on TS for some reason, unless im on my laptop....time to switch back to ventrilo!

However if I was to call on TS, our piling would be horrible because EOP would be listening to the sound of me munching out on some intense pickle dorito's while banging the Sorry 4 The Wait Mixtape, weezy f baby *****. :)

thekingu.png

Old, you're such a thug :P

reppin pirates e gangsta style

Pirates at heart, we knew this landrubber clan will one day be recruited into our wolfpack. Great fight EoP.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

We quickly forced the CP out of the wilderness, and headed up to chaos altar. xL rushed us here, and seeing as we could hardly attack them it was pretty annoying, so we rushed back in and killed xL, while FOE killed CP, and left with our loot.

So you can hardly attack us but cleared us?

Doesn't make sense in my mind

Sorry but any clan can beat your failed ass clan

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Lol at Milky going for 15 pages.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

A pirate's life for me