Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Reality Check - Venom's F2P Trip [10/8/11]

Crisis

2v9dso4.png

9qae7l.png

ydrZ0.png

j7rxb4.pngop7aeu.png9rpowj.png

11radcy.png

We set out today's trip peaking at 20 venomous members, hungry to sink their teeth into our so called competition. Our main objective was to pay several disillusioned clans with a reality check.We knew nobody could touch us matched as we marched into the wilderness with our average combat of 93

11radcy.png

3cRwa.png

Venom Vs The Hatred

We got word of a fight breaking out between Chaotic and The Hatred, this was too good of a opportunity to miss so we swiftly hurried over to the battle field. As we valiantly rushed in we instantaneously rid the battlefield of Chaotic. With Chaotic out of the picture, we focused our energy towards the fleeing TH whom we cleared the majority of with a few low levels escaping into the safety of single. With no sign of either clan returning, we left the battlefield victorious.

11radcy.png

15nlu2p.png

3cRwa.png

Thanks to Dipsy, we were alerted of a fight between Massacre and Chaotic at Bounty Hunter. We hopped right underneath their noses and began our onslaught. With Massacre virtually cleared we turned to the few remaining Chaotic members who had ran south of BH. Chaotic knew they couldn't compete so they called The Hatred so they could attempt to take us down.

11radcy.png

3cRwa.png

+

Venom Vs The Hatred

As we patently waited for Chaotic to attempt a re rush, we were surprised to see they were spamming "Off TH" as TH entered our mini map. With the Chaotic Hatred alliance just south of us we prepared to deliver the reality check of the year. As they rushed we knew that most of The Hatred was untouchable due to their lowly levels, so we focused on Chaotic who we relatively easily picked off. With only the TH members we couldn't attack still remaining we left the battlefield having taken down three clans.

11radcy.png

307uq0o.png

111008162017.png
111008162132.png
111008162215.png
111008170014.png
111008170107.png
111008170208.png
111008170237.png
111008163727.png
111008165515.png
111008170203.png
111009065200.png
111009065818.png
111009070918.png
ScreenShot2011-10-08at42816PM.png
ScreenShot2011-10-08at43928PM.png

11radcy.png

Thanks to all the clans we fought, for making this trip as enjoyable as it was. What are you waiting for? Join the fastest growing med clan today!

okx00n.png
9qae7l.png

Gj guys

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

gz guys

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Dont think you can claim a win, if you crash a fight there buds.

Well we did, how mad?

You seem to be the one taking it seriously lol.

Remember it's a game :thumbsup:

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Dont think you can claim a win, if you crash a fight there buds.

Well we did, how mad?

You seem to be the one taking it seriously lol.

Remember it's a game :thumbsup:

I'd be mad if I lost while teaming with CH as well. Just admit the loss and move on. Our prep Monday shall prove a lot I think.

9qae7l.png

What, we just consistently cleared your low levels while your level 100+s randomly walked around trying to find someone to attack.

You crashed our fight then got hit by EF.

We had an organized fight with you at gap and EF crashed.

You got hit by EF at Chaos Altar.

You got an EF spy in your clan.

You guys couldn't do much due to your high levels but at the same time I'm sure a lot of you didn't die a lot.

What, we just consistently cleared your low levels while your level 100+s randomly walked around trying to find someone to attack.

You crashed our fight then got hit by EF.

We had an organized fight with you at gap and EF crashed.

You got hit by EF at Chaos Altar.

You got an EF spy in your clan.

You guys couldn't do much due to your high levels but at the same time I'm sure a lot of you didn't die a lot.

You do know we only have like 3-4 kid that you could attack don't flatter yourself. Hope you guys muster up enough courage to step into the big boy server tomorrow.

9qae7l.png