Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Saturday Trip

-Zack

**** my internetconnection free bump for zenith

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

was good messing with FI/EF/Foe in the clusters sadly the ****** main clan had to snipe our returns vs IR maybe next week we will get a clean fight and then see who wins :)

they sniped u more then us cos u actually died and had to return un like us warriors that survived with no food for hour :down:

sig1f.png

mostimproved.png

was good messing with FI/EF/Foe in the clusters sadly the ****** main clan had to snipe our returns vs IR maybe next week we will get a clean fight and then see who wins :)

they sniped u more then us cos u actually died and had to return un like us warriors that survived with no food for hour :down:

probably because when we rushed you we where down by 7 and still gave you fight ofc where not gonna win right away and it would be a return fight and guess what we kept it up for 2 + hours and cleared you out of the alter at least once and had 30 there and near the end we where @ the 13 ports with 27 and had nothing to kill but Mains while you got another regroup

Like i said we will see next Saturday about a clean fight

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Why do you have febreze's negative award while you're clearly named ferbreze?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Idk What is going through Zenith's head but you had 15 the whole fight we stayed strong in 30s r0fl. Watch the vids before u try to claim a win that's not yours. Anyone can say they won until the proof is given. LOL

So you're saying 15 Zenith held of 30 IR for over an hour, you ******* suck lmao.

If you look at the orbs in our videos/pictures (or your pictures only since you don't have a vid) you can see we both had about 40 people at the fight. However the majority of your members were at edge the entire time.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Why do you have febreze's negative award while you're clearly named ferbreze?

Mafia spelt me name wrong the fker

sig1f.png

mostimproved.png

Notice at the end when MM crashed we had 31+ (as seen in a local count) and when we fought you we had 39 people starting as we had just fought EF at Sperm Hill which we started at 41. Not saying we won or anything just saying you didn't get close to clearing us. :] Assuming you had 45 people throughout the trip and the local count in this pic is accurate I would say that we were infact winning and were on the edge of clearing you.

Pic here: [of z local count]

111008143417.png

Gj btw

That makes no sense at all......we still had 32 buff ass mofos you weren't on the edge of clearing anything.

2ewgrxw.gif

Nice 2 pages. 12 to go to become #1 topic of 2011.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Thank you Oidwildy you are truly a hero ~ 0wl

OT - This is a screenshot i got like 30 seconds before EF crashed us then MM came to AC it

I GUD SNIPE

111008173359.png

If you reply to this reply and then I reply you have page 3.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I love how nobody in Zenith replied to my reply, and are naive enough to think the mains were sniping them.

Whatever makes you feel better about your loss.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Here's 28 minutes of truth, not lies with no proof to back it up. Anyone who cares that much as to who really won, can watch these videos. Seeing as how IR uploaded them, I can only imagine who wins. After watching this video and seeing Zenith saying they cleared us...

4:06 2nd vid -> Zenith running to 18 ports while IR chases. Close this topic for lies.

5:15 -> Zenith cleared

12:30 -> us clearing you as you run to 18 ports for your 20th regroup, us not following. = you claiming the win, LOLOLOLOL.

Good job on showing pictures obviously showing you cleared though... Nothing like seeing someone claiming a win with a picture of them showing 16 people vs 35 IR+ strong. Then the other picture is showing you dying to IR, then another showing off your 6 orange dots against a lot of white dots. The orb said 19, lmao...

For good measure...

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something