Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe P2P PkRI with IR ~ Long Return Fight

Failed Again

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 person disadvantage at the start but 3 times the kills? And you attacked with lower opts? For some reason this seems to be a load of BS. There is no way this was fought fairly. Just speculation though.

Man i swear to god i have never seen so many mains with a damn clan. I was so dissapointed in foe forreal.

They weren't with us.

Derp

I was told a large fraction of them was with you :whistling:

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Inb4IrandVenomrivalry

also inb4 EXCUSE COUNTER

The funny thing about that is there was only me and maybe one other Venom member sniping. I don't know why IR is so mad, I'd be more mad at #valhalla showing up.

9qae7l.png

Panic inc was affiliated with foe in that pkri as he rushed in with you guys at the beginning. We all now he has affiliations with foe members through his old dicing cc. Theres no doubt about that. Other than mains the fight was fun foe. Thanks :P

Panic inc was affiliated with foe in that pkri as he rushed in with you guys at the beginning. We all now he has affiliations with foe members through his old dicing cc. Theres no doubt about that. Other than mains the fight was fun foe. Thanks :P
Soham is in foe ;p They didn't deny they let ppl on mains to kill other mains so ye ;p