Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL's Mid Week Trip

Ragee

We started out tripping owning masser clans since no one would fight us. One of the guys that CP teamed with this weekend "pic fatall" the massers friend chat spammers all over edge bridge. Any ways funny that CP actually came. As we were on our way up NME rushed us at bounty hunter. They went up the east steps we ran down the west steps Trololol don't know why they would try to rush us at a low level wasn't yall little guys before? any ways, Lured them down and took them out starting at north tree line.

After NME got sent to edge ville some CP rushed us, we killed any one we could attack, before we new it another another clan came came saw their vexium on edge bridge their name was elite or something? We cleared them out of trees and went to hit the rest of the weaken CP and NME, Chasing them to BH bank we noticed CP was north bh with all there low levels gone we hit them and cleared them.

After we banked there loots we heard cp was fighting NME at NE stairs. We rushed into it piling CP capes ( all we saw untill NME came). Shortly after we started fighting NME MM rushed from the east.

We never saw the wilderness this active during weekday it was ******* awsome. here are some pictures! enjoy.

Only options i can comfirm is xL with 22

and CP with 29: thx to some pic masser they let with them, lol

111011221550.png

111011221615.png

111011221654.png

111011222224.png

111011222347.png

111011222136.png

111011221825.png

111011221943.png

111011222001.png

111011222050.png

111011200523.png

111011210751.png

111011225934.png

111011224717.png

111011224533.png

111011223426.png

111011223458.png

111011224532.png

34xgw0z.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ irc pms, zach talking to him and cp flaming him l0l.

Heard it was a fun lil trip from the tlp members but yeah l2fuckingcrop.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

Dude i cant be asked to prop sorry enjoy the IRC chat adds entertainment.

Or just click the swiftkit prnt screen button which should just pic your rs screen lol...

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

Dude i cant be asked to prop sorry enjoy the IRC chat adds entertainment.

Or just click the swiftkit prnt screen button which should just pic your rs screen lol...

i have to put back the swift kit settings witch allow it to only take the runescape screen and not full screen shots.. lazyness

34xgw0z.jpg

111012075458.png

is that a rune helm/kite i spot at the top right corner OMG :0

xl for 40 def unquested join today

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

111012075458.png

is that a rune helm/kite i spot at the top right corner OMG :0

xl for 40 def unquested join today

Not sure why that guy is there,but i could assure you he was night fighting with us. could possibly be on of our scouts. but i do notice a rune helm with a cp cape in the bottom right hand corner come to look at it.lol

He wasn't with us, he was with cpic. 2 people with cpic is pretty funny. I guess things start to fall apart once you have to start teaming with pic to form cpic.

siguoi.png

lol @ ur members flaming people for teaming

Look at his irc chat r0fl

Bro its all good if your teaming with another official clan i aint gonna hate, but when you team with ******* massers it's going overboard

especially when CP is calling xL massers well no one has proof we mass, clearly looks like plenty of proof and it is 100% safe to say that CP are clearly massers allowing a masser clan, the truest purest definition of massing " Pic Fatall " To join them on there saturday PK trip.

111011213622.png

This guy is clearly not in CP. Yet, him and many other 60's were caught teaming with CP on Saturday, and today. gf cp you massing sob's

34xgw0z.jpg

Bro its all good if your teaming with another official clan i aint gonna hate, but when you team with ******* massers it's going overboard

especially when CP is calling xL massers well no one has proof we mass, clearly looks like plenty of proof and it is 100% safe to say that CP are clearly massers allowing a masser clan, the truest purest definition of massing " Pic Fatall " To join them on there saturday PK trip.

111011213622.png

This guy is clearly not in CP. Yet, him and many other 60's were caught teaming with CP on Saturday, and today. gf cp you massing sob's

Why did you quote me to say that

I'm in Havoc. lol

111011213622.png

Just call them CPic now. Its a perfect name.

siguoi.png