Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL's Mid Week Trip

Ragee

Let me just get one thing straight, we hit you at 19 Wild with less than 15 people, you probably had 30ish. Your WHOLE clan ran south and we dropped about 10 of you in the process, as soon as you hit level 10 you started hitting our low 70's knowing our 80's couldn't attack you, yet you say gf nme cleared? I mean come on that's beyond a joke are you serious?

& as for "not teaming with CP"... Every time we hit you, CP rushed. We hit you both at vents, you tried to push but we slaughtered you so you booked it to single. We ran into THREE Zenith members, we asked them if they wanted to kill you guys with us for some fun so they said okay. We smashed the life out of you at vents, you went single, you re rushed, I called for us to get to east vents for a quick regroup, then we re hit you and pushed you to single after all xL had died. THEN you returned via spider village and we killed you again. THEN, you called TLP because we was smashing CP & xL with like 1/4 of your opts put together. Get a video up and you'll verify all of this yourselves. Then it turned into a cluster and several of us had to leave so we walked out of the battlefield with still 15 people (lol not cleared once.)

No need for all the lies to impress people, you already get laughed at. Keep off these forums and do your own thing, your too young to play this game anyway.

Alright, you had your chance to "get one thing straight", its my turn now. You didn't rush us at level 19, you rushed us at level 16-17 and we never went below the tree line at level 13, which we went to regroup. Actually, we did go below level 13 to chase and kill your remaining members that ran south trying to escape.

You had less than 15 you say, but one of the pics shows you having at least 15. I'm curious as to where you got us having 30 from tbh; we had around 22. If you want to add numbers to our ops, then you have to add numbers to yours that you already lied about.

Stay with me on this one, it might be a little hard to follow. You always complain about your high levels not being able to attack us yet you continue to rush us where they can't attack. Maybe, just maybe, you should stop rushing us where your higher levels can't attack us.

Oh and I'm glad you brought up the teaming with CPic thing. Its pretty funny, CPic though we teamed with you and you think we teamed with CPic. It was every clan on their own and we were the ones remaining at bh. Anyway, just about all of what you said in your last part is made up so I'll just leave it at that.

All in all, it was fun. What originally was supposed to be us vs CPic turned into a 7 clan cluster.

siguoi.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

making fun of cp but yet your still a masser clan thats gonna close within a month lol. :thumbsup:

Bro, you're CPic, not cp. People have said we would be closed by now, yet we're still here. Keep saying that and we'll keep proving you wrong.

siguoi.png

We rushed you at BH though. Then you ran south instantly so you could only fight 20% of us.

Why do you guys always run "mad south" anyways?

Like I said, its not our fault you guys were dumb and rushed us where some of your members couldn't attack us. Even at level 16-17 where you rushed us, some of your members couldn't hit the 60s we had. We used that to our advantage and cleared you.

I didn't know running down 3 levels is "mad south" btw.

siguoi.png

We rushed you at BH though. Then you ran south instantly so you could only fight 20% of us.

Like I said, its not our fault you guys were dumb and rushed us where some of your members couldn't attack us. Even at level 16-17 where you rushed us, some of your members couldn't hit the 60s we had. We used that to our advantage and cleared you.

idk, At 2:50 - 3:05 it looks like Hon0r thinks going mad south is about 2-3 levels.

You were at the Top of BH stairs, so we ran up, and even though some of us couldn't attack you, you still felt the need to run even further south because you couldn't handle us. <3

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

idk, At 2:50 - 3:05 it looks like Hon0r thinks going mad south is about 2-3 levels.

You were at the Top of BH stairs, so we ran up, and even though some of us couldn't attack you, you still felt the need to run even further south because you couldn't handle us. <3

Alright I'm confused. First off, what do you mean by the first thing you said? Second, why did you respond as if you're talking to hon0r? Third, why are you bringing up a vid from 6 days ago when I'm talking about what happened 2 days ago?

I watched 2:50-3:05 and it shows us going from level 18 to level 15 and MM having double the amount of people; why are you referring to MM as 'we' btw?

siguoi.png

Alright I'm confused. First off, what do you mean by the first thing you said? Second, why did you respond as if you're talking to hon0r? Third, why are you bringing up a vid from 6 days ago when I'm talking about what happened 2 days ago?

I watched 2:50-3:05 and it shows us going from level 18 to level 15 and MM having double the amount of people; why are you referring to MM as 'we' btw?

What?

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

What?

The hell do you mean what lol. I was giving a response to everything you said.

siguoi.png

Everything you said was pointless, You said you didn't know going mad deep was like 3 levels, so i showed you that your leader says thats what it is. Also, thats the only part of the video that matters.

Reffering MM as "we"? When did i do that? Im talking about the mid week trip, lol.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Everything you said was pointless, You said you didn't know going mad deep was like 3 levels, so i showed you that your leader says thats what it is. Also, thats the only part of the video that matters.

Reffering MM as "we"? When did i do that? Im talking about the mid week trip, lol.

Oh, my speakers weren't loud enough so I didn't hear what hon0r said which made me think you were saying I was hon0r or something. Me not hearing what hon0r said led to me not getting why you brought the vid up and I thought us running down 3 levels from MM was the whole point.

siguoi.png