Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL's Mid Week Trip

Ragee

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, I'm just going to say GF because all other replies will result in Pure/Xpnk taking away my senior membership.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

xl cleared ty

Obvious flamebait is obvious. Anyway, how many times did you get dropped? Also, mind thanking whoever had the 2.8k addies with them for me? His name was like josh something..level 68. Oh and its pretty funny how you guys couldn't handle the fights last night even after teaming with Zenith.

siguoi.png

reason why pure warfare dont like u:

1: u started from w57

2: ur last topic said u pulled 100 aka mass

3: u accept 30 def unquested my bad 40 def

4: hon0rs a pric

5: ur ****

6: u talk ****

7: u make useless topics just leave pure warfare

8: ur the only clan that sits in w57 n pk but dont do mini preps or anything n u say ur a clan mite as well be a team right in my opinon

but to all that say they want xl to close tbh they wont close cause they will recruit more n more w57 pkers every day all day so more free scims for us

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Who are you guys?

111012075458.png

Ya got some pro mains ;)

If you cant join them u join your enemy's enemy.. Thats NME 4 ya right? TB closed dont talk big everyone can buy "xL's, Malice or Chaotic's" cape..

Holy crap, I'm just going to say GF because all other replies will result in Pure/Xpnk taking away my senior membership.

Thats XpnkrockemoX for ya!

PS: Wasn't there but u got some wins I heard

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

8: ur the only clan that sits in w57 n pk but dont do mini preps or anything n u say ur a clan mite as well be a team right in my opinon

but to all that say they want xl to close tbh they wont close cause they will recruit more n more w57 pkers every day all day so more free scims for us

Reasons why EF wont be good

1: Retarded leaders

2: 37 Def kids

3: Everyone hates you

4: Your slogan is "smile 4 the haters" You guys rlly trying hard

5: Got beaten by xL + Wont accept any pkri's against any clan with the same options

6: Get more events

7: You team with kids that are not known in PW. You guys make urself look "good" when u rlly arent

8: EF brings 30Def to PCL against 60s

do I have to say more things? Your own members see that xL is actually doing good but your the ******** that still got his eyes shut. Maybe you should Prep xL in wildy so you get ur eyes OPEN

[13:57] <+[EF]Timi> Xl isnt that good

[13:57] <+[EF]Timi> but they dont suck neither

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

1: Ok, and? How else should a 65-75 clan get started? And tell me how you think the first clans got started.

2: Find me it.

3: L00l, coming from a clan that wears addy against people 25 levels lower. On a more serious note, who have we accepted that has 30 def, let alone 40 def? If you're talking about the picture in this topic, those 2 rune kids were in CPic. Theres 1 person in our clan that uses addy because he got def on accident and we let him stay.

4: Why act like other people don't talk ****?

5: Running out of things to say? Your stats aren't that impressive for being 20+ lvels higher than us.

6: Look above. Every clan does.

7: I thought xL vs CPic turning into a cluster of 7 clans was a pretty good topic.

8: We've done our fair share of preps. You do know we are 15-40 levels lower than all the other clans though right?

You act like people pk for money, some do but the majority don't. Enjoy the 25k you get for a kill though, I hope you make plenty of bank with it.

Would you be so kind as to share how you gains members? We don't merge with other clans or have other clans close into us, so we have to go out and get our own members.

siguoi.png

Dam guys you all should chill out. All clans started with some friends group and then massing more and more. And actually all clans recruiting peoples from wildy saying **** like "if you wanna try attent one event maiby you will like it",so stfu. No offence for anyone.

P.S. i know im not very good in English.

Keep the topic clean, i removed like 25 posts. Dont call xl a masser clan, dont flame xl.

@ Xl members, flaming back only makes ur clan worse.

Some suggestions to your clan, start making topics more clean, get a video up there, take better pictures, be more mature.

EDIT:

Fix ur ml, u do look like a masser clan:

<@[WAR]Xpnkrockemox> .ml xl

-PHTP- ( CLAN INFO ) [xL] xL (http://www.xl-rs.com) | Members: 1 [Avg]: Cmb: (F2P: 101.23 | P2P: 111 | HP: 99 | Magic: 99 | Ranged: 99 | Skill Total: 2,131 | F2P Based (Homeworld 57) | Cape: Wilderness40 | Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=exel

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Loool. Fix your screenshot settings, get vids on topics, organize your topics better, fix your memberlist.

Not flame, just advice.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

"Join XL, the most active masser clan on runescape!"

btw i like hearing you cry when you lose a fight in your vent

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png