Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Respect?

Mg F T W

Okay, tbh i'm tired of all this ******** with flaming etc, over a loss or a crash. Clans should learn not to flame or flame back anymore what happened to respect in the wilderness times. Yes things have changed but if you have something negative to say towards someone or a clan keep it to yourself. This should be the only topic where you can actually tell how you feel but keep it in a presentable manor.

Discuss

mkygcz.jpg

Another topic about Respect, funny coming from you btw. (No flame intended) :]

Question about this so called 'Respect.' What would you know about old time respect? Mid Generation didn't claim honor not too long ago. You were/still are massers, so I don't see where you're getting at.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

It's not how it used to be years ago.

Now-adays, if you win a mini war, you are:

A) A cheater

B) No honor

C) An unstable clan who is destined to close

More 12 year olds have migrated from Neo-pets to RuneScape, hence the problems with the immaturity.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Respect works 2 ways, you respect the other clan they respect you.

You cheated in a war, you abused the rules; you deserve no respect from that other clan.

You war honourably, you gain respect from that other clan.

arronsigpng.png

A) A cheater

B) No honor

More 12 year olds have migrated from Neo-pets to RuneScape, hence the problems with the immaturity.

+1

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

A) A cheater

B) No honor

If you win a mini you're an unstable clan?

no

35i2n1u.png

A) A cheater

B) No honor

Lmfao what are you talking about seriously I understand exaggerating but that is WAY too far LOL

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

best way to stop the flames (if you're leader) tell ur members not to say anything after a mini regardless of levels/cheating/baiting

because in the end, the other clan will look retarded flaming a clan that isnt even talking

Its usually the low leveled clans who was wars everyday. They would cry and flame the other clan even if they win.

Common reasons are defence levels, Combat levels, stats, etc. A clan would always flame at some point to another clan. There will be always one idiot who wants to start a big flame war between clans.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

A) A cheater

B) No honor

Okay, no offence. Your a complete dumnass lol. So your clan losses all your miniwars just to avoid being Nh? And how do you be a cheater, they other clan leader can discuss with the clan leader. And also on rant C. You led so many clans I don't remember much but it closed. You closed it and then next few weeks you open a new fresh clan with an uncommon name and is exactly the same as the previous clan.

#******* number 2. Your clan member who agreed lmfao. So I guess you guys don't like to win do ya?

Let me guess, you made this topic because of people flaming MG. I believe that you must earn respect before you get it, and you bringing 5 clans and some rune pures to our full out isn't going to get you anywhere. You and your clan enjoy flaming Calamity every time we fight you. Good day to you sir.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Another topic about Respect, funny coming from you btw. (No flame intended) :]

Question about this so called 'Respect.' What would you know about old time respect? Mid Generation didn't claim honor not too long ago. You were/still are massers, so I don't see where you're getting at.

I've been here for quite some time, not in this community but in the era of the wilderness, it was a whole different time tbh. That is why i'm talking about this and saying we should go back to giving respect so it's also a sign of maturity.

mkygcz.jpg

I've been here for quite some time, not in this community but in the era of the wilderness, it was a whole different time tbh. That is why i'm talking about this and saying we should go back to giving respect so it's also a sign of maturity.

You will find immaturity anywhere/ any clan you go to. No matterwhat there is one ******* who flames.

Anthoni, I had a long talk with David Pwns1 from Ascendency to clear things up, if you want to know what really happened talk to him, he would probably be more than happy to explain it to you. And please let's not target any clans or be biased.

mkygcz.jpg

**** off what he meant was if you win the mini the other clan say things such as you being nh, or saying your going no where your only good at minis, or they call you a cheater.

This whole topic was started over the flaming that MG vs A caused.

arronsigpng.png

Alright this topic should be closed right now lmfao. Its ******* obvious its staying like this and Mg there no respect difference from past to present. In massing clans there was no respect and so as in pure clans. So don't act like you know all these ****.