Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching for a F2P Team.

-Austin-

Hey, i'm BvG, and i'm currently looking for a F2P Miniwar team.

WARNING: Before you flame me, understand that i realize that my defense level is bad, however, since it is a F2P team that i'm looking for, i hope you will be able to make an exception.

I love F2P events including f2p minis, but my clan doesn't get alot of them. I've tried joining the team #Elegance, but all the miniwars are while i'm asleep or at school.

Basically i want a team that has a decent Eastern/Central time zone unit that can get miniwars while i'm on.

You can find me on the IRC in #Enormity. My nickname will either be [E]BvG or BvG.

Here is a picture of my stats:

111026175720.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

#Elegance or #Purefect. Only F2P teams.

This

As far as which to join, im not sure. Idle around in their IRC chans and post on their forums and see which you like more.

From what i've heard/seen both of these are GMT based. I'm really considering making an est time based f2p team.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

This

As far as which to join, im not sure. Idle around in their IRC chans and post on their forums and see which you like more.

From what i've heard/seen both of these are GMT based. I'm really considering making an est time based f2p team.

I wish you the best of luck. Although if you want an honest opinion you should just host minis daily with your clan and increase the activity.

Good luck either way...

This

I wish you the best of luck. Although if you want an honest opinion you should just host minis daily with your clan and increase the activity.

Good luck either way...

Honestly i would, but i can never seem to be on when people want to f2p mini. I have decided to make a f2p team.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png