Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force - Oct. 29 - F2p PK Trip featuring Hostility and Enormity

Trile

efbanner5.png

Today the Exiled Force spartan left dummies with a strong and dedicated 18 EF members that we had maintained throughout the trip till we ended with a rune 2h free for all/bs fest. Good job and thanks for all of the Exiled Force that attended in today trip. Shout out to Hippy for being ddos for the whole trip, go change your IP already.

111029220939.png

efboarder.png

~Videos~.

efboarder.png

We started the trip running into Hostility and Revenge at 13 ports where we stayed by the pond until TLP rushed in where Hostility regrouped south in singles and we regrouped north below BH. Couple minutes later, Hostility returned to 13 ports where we rushed them there and fought them for couple minutes until Fatality came, crashing the fight where both EF/HI dipped south and FI followed.

Click here for pictures:

Spoiler:

111029213739.png
111029213930.png
ixidiot.png[/url]

efboarder.png

Our next fight was against Enormity where both clan had almost similar opts at sperm hills. Exiled Force rushed into them in the northern hill from sperm hill where couple seconds later, they pulled onto the top of sperm hills. After awhile, when Enormity had about 2-3 left, HI rushed into us to attempt to crash our fight where we just dipped and logged. Maybe try getting here faster HI, and thanks for the respective fight Enormity.

Click here for pictures:

Spoiler:
111029215417.png
111029215430.png
111029215442.png
111029215521.png
111029215600.png
111029215509.png
111029215610.png
111029215617.png

efboarder.png

After our little run in with Enormity, we decided to hunt Hostility where we kept chasing them world after world after world after world after world and finally they decided to stay in our world. After some minutes, both clan clashes below BH, where we pulled the fight inside graveyard and then I believe Enemy rushed in and crashed the fight.

efboarder.png

While we were regrouping, we noticed every clan that pulls around us had dismissed, so we decided to have a rune 2h free for all/bs fest to end our trip with. Again, thanks for all those who had attended today event and I want to thanks to our supporters from other clan that still had faith in Exiled Force.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Respect to all those 18 members.

Excluding Jasper cuz he's a ***.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Respect to all those 18 members.

Excluding Jasper cuz he's a ***.

AGREED

I remember how in Negative we had this one trip where we all suicided into a huge clusterfuck just to kill Dutch Robert and Jasper, who left us for CTRL.

We also crashed Malice vs Integrity just to snipe our ex warlord Britfag Andy.

Good times, good times.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011