Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Silly TLP, Sundays are for p2p ;p ;p ;p

Preschool

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>say you killed every single MM

>at least 40 of us ran east and got to single when we saw you rushing from south

>expecting anyone to take you seriously as a clan

I can also guarantee that no one can make an intelligent response to this post that disproves my stance at all.

>implying your clan is good

>using ef to post a pw topic (which failed bad)

>MMirin

qOY7v.png

Well we'd spent our whole trip waiting for TLP to come out of single, and our numerous leaks finally informed us that they were at green hill. We rushed down but by the time we got to the goblin musician, they logged out. We found out their next world and hopped in multi just 1 map east of them, and expecting to get hit on login we were disappointed to hear TLP had logged out again. We went back to lobby and waited as TLP kicked like 5 kids trying to find our spies, before hearing in disbelief that they had gone to a F2P world. Incredulous that we had reduced the "mighty p2p clan" TLP to hiding in f2p worlds on their p2p trips, we logged in and started kicking them to death. TLP ranks didn't care that people had their chaotics and couldn't eat any food, as they mass paniced and ran in all directions trying to save their botted dung items, as we laughed and flamed them down to edge.

Not sure how dumb you are, but chaotics still have the same alch value in f2p(you protect them). Funny how you put that in there when no one died and by the time you logged 90% of us were in 1v1 edge resupplying.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

>say you killed every single MM

>at least 40 of us ran east and got to single when we saw you rushing from south

>expecting anyone to take you seriously as a clan

I can also guarantee that no one can make an intelligent response to this post that disproves my stance at all.

>implying your clan is good

>using ef to post a pw topic (which failed bad)

>MMirin

Thanks for verifying my guarantee!

plan2jh7.jpg

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

TLP stop posting. Its not worth it. Please just let it be and say grats on weekend.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png