Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation P2P Trip, plus the Prep you have all been waiting for!

Farcast

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first page of this legendary topic, good job lads, free lootations for me! thanks for the fight havoc

You left havoc?? Whatta unloyal scumbag keep hoppin dem clans ngga.

Goodjob tr you guys are quite a force in p2p.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Sounded kind of like a lame third round.. " they took too long so you hit ". Sounds like they weren't ready. Looked like fun though. Gj TR.

If you was there you would of realised :P think everyones antifire had worn off by the time we attacked, and they had more anyways lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Sounded kind of like a lame third round.. " they took too long so you hit ". Sounds like they weren't ready. Looked like fun though. Gj TR.

If you was there you would of realised :P think everyones antifire had worn off by the time we attacked, and they had more anyways lol.

Nah, you used a cheap trick to take a win even though we were nice enough to sit 10~ people. Anti fires don't do anything in Clan Wars anymore either. Was a gf 1st/2nd round, sad to see you guys feared a loss third though.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Nah, you used a cheap trick to take a win even though we were nice enough to sit 10~ people. Anti fires don't do anything in Clan Wars anymore either. Was a gf 1st/2nd round, sad to see you guys feared a loss third though.

What?

Thought you were blaming it on massacre.

We switched our spread and gave you +1 with pray up you little snake lol

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

What?

You spread to our side as we were picking our last sitter and potted up then started attacking. Obviously we can throw pray up in a few seconds, but you took out a few people by surprise and simply decided to spread towards our side of the map to kill a few of us before the others could come to the fight. I guess this is redemption for PCL Friday, and for losing to us in v1 33v43/etc, whatever satisfies you my friend.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

What?

You spread to our side as we were picking our last sitter and potted up then started attacking. Obviously we can throw pray up in a few seconds, but you took out a few people by surprise and simply decided to spread towards our side of the map to kill a few of us before the others could come to the fight. I guess this is redemption for PCL Friday, and for losing to us in v1 33v43/etc, whatever satisfies you my friend.

shaddapp ya damn beanr

What?

~You had prayer up

~You had potted

~You had +1 in port for ages

If you really wasn't expecting an attack after all that time then you should really rectify that aspect of your warring, only yourselves to blame if you wasn't ready.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Good trip today guys. My boy Henrik with the amazing claw spec, many lols were had on TS.

You guys own, keep it up.

yeah to bad you were making a rsmv and sitting in your "gwas" spot the whole time.

Good trip today guys. My boy Henrik with the amazing claw spec, many lols were had on TS.

You guys own, keep it up.

There's gonna be payback for your little escapades I hope you know that.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif