Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Halloween Pure-Warfare!

Kruckcrusher

hello i have turmoil i have high kdr vs pures, and its coz im ownage not coz im a main!

missed this one :/ , heard u gave up towards the end, maybe next weekend!

ps o SHT walli coming so that the main/pure ratio in foe gets like 2% higher, fkkkk.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hello i have turmoil i have high kdr vs pures, and its coz im ownage not coz im a main!

missed this one :/ , heard u gave up towards the end, maybe next weekend!

ps o SHT walli coming so that the main/pure ratio in foe gets like 2% higher, fkkkk.

u 4got the part about 580 kills

full of excuses h3r3 w3 g0

clearing a clan with a 2.2+ ratio, almost believeable :[

MM are so frustrated that the first 'win' they claim in p2p in months, really is them getting molested for over a hour!

Poor kids =[

Back at ya but in the F2P server. Oh yeah, you pull 30 and don't fight us. :whistling:

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

I'll talk about what I want, when I want :teehee: . Shouldn't you be focusing on making money for returns and not camping this topic?

coming from the guy in msb and a dds no climbers returns

poor clan getting poorer, ty for 580 kills of loot that we banked by leaving the fight

cya next week gl rebuilding

I'll talk about what I want, when I want :teehee: . Shouldn't you be focusing on making money for returns and not camping this topic?

poor clan getting poorer, ty for 580 kills of loot that we banked by leaving the fight

111031123727.png

111013012731.png

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

111031123727.png

111013012731.png

nice bank bro really shows

111030231051.png

might wanna put the boots on when you loot them l0l

cya next week :X?

111031123727.png

111013012731.png

111030231051.png

I hope you're including Friday and Saturday in that statement :whistling: :thumbsup:

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

111031123727.png

111013012731.png

111030231051.png

I hope you're including Friday and Saturday in that statement :whistling: :thumbsup:

guess we'll see :P

garbage clan, redeem what you can by claiming wins on what you proclaim "return fights" by leaving first

I'm not a mathematician but that doesn't make sense to me

ill do it for you

580 kills + 2.2+ ratio = win

your welcome hick, haters gonna hate

garbage clan, redeem what you can by claiming wins on what you proclaim "return fights" by leaving first

ill do it for you

we fought for 60/150 minute trip? You abused the likes of eop and mains for over an hour before fighting us and I suspect your kdr was in the double digits before fighting

hicks are the ones that don't know when to say you're and your :)

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

I heard that your callers are completely terrible at calling, so your members must be beasts or something.

I'm amazed that you pulled off 400+ kills with 2.0+ K/D 2 weeks in a row.

You guys must be doing something right. Keep up the good work.

qlmSOQW.png

ill do it for you

we fought for 60/150 minute trip? You abused the likes of eop and mains for over an hour before fighting us and I suspect your kdr was in the double digits before fighting

90 min single/lobby trip followed by getting raped for 60 mins nice 1

cya next week

ill do it for you

90 min single/lobby trip followed by getting raped for 60 mins nice 1

cya next week

God I used to think you were cool lol, but now you're just typical... we actually fought you lot 2x, hit havoc, tr, z 2x, and npo 2x

and okay seeya next week, enjoy the 1 glorious day (out of 7) where your clan is actually competing with MM... won't be long until you can't even say that

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

Lol just by taking foe's kill/death ratio its easy to determine Mm's ratio, kills, and total deaths.

Foe 581 Total Kill and with a 2.2 kill/death ratio.

581/2.2 = 264 deaths for Foe why is this important?

because Foe and Mm only fought each their whole trips that means Mm total at best is no more than 264 in that fight.

Now taking that 264 total kill and divide by 581 = .454 which is Mm's kill/death ratio.

Also that is being generous considering mains were camping Foe.

Class is over. B)

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Lol just by taking foe's kill/death ratio its easy to determine Mm's ratio, kills, and total deaths.

Foe 581 Total Kill and with a 2.2 kill/death ratio.

581/2.2 = 264 deaths for Foe why is this important?

because Foe and Mm only fought each their whole trips that means Mm total at best is no more than 264 in that fight.

Now taking that 264 total kill and divide by 581 = .454 which is Mm's kill/death ratio.

Also that is being generous considering mains were camping Foe.

Class is over. B)

InB4Mmirin

@Neh

enjoy the 1 glorious day (out of 7) where your clan is actually competing with MM

guessing this was ur first p2p trip? srs, what clan goes to W2 to hunt other clans :bunny: :banana: ? If MM is owning soo hard look at your own mm clan discussion boards, this topic " Mm's 1Hr+ Battle Vs Foe " is the only P2P Sunday posted in weeks perhaps even months?

:jay: :jay: :jay:

InB4Nehcomments

74239886.png

fuarkk3.png

zsvos7.gif

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

#finalownage

Apply today www.foe-rs.com

Heard you guys had a good trip....looks like you did work with that 65 pull, halloween weekend and all im surprised we pulled as good as we did aswell. Lets see if MM will fight you next weekend when your back to pulling 80's haha. Props FOE, glad you guys had fun! :D

thekingu.png