Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel sat pk trip 10/29

Abyssal wtf

excelbanner.jpg

well sorry for late topic, was inactive a couple days ir0ny was lazy and hon0r was pking as always

We left our home world with a smaller then average pull of 31 mostly due to the fact www.xl-rs.com was infected with a virus witch still to this date leaving members unable use there computers. we apologize to any one who was infected with this virus.
We headed out, Asking for fights, all were declined. So we decided a hacked website and refusal to fight us was going to spoil our fun. We scouted worlds until we stumbled upoun EoP Vs MM Killing 15 EoP + MM Members we left with 0 Casualties Who doesnt love free loot ;p

Our next scouted fight was TLP and?? I forget. at ca.. we rushed in hitting any one we could as the fight moved to 18 portal fatality rushed xL held there ground as most of them couldnt hit us sniping there lower levels xl held there ground as fatality retreated into the forest. EoP Rushed and xL held as long as we could until we were cleared. :(

from there we banked and were chilling at bh when some clan issues about the website hack started going on people were arguing and We called off the trip
Shortly after that we saw some people run by us and the remainder of us decided to rush up and go see it was war we attacked them up to bh until we were lured into the rest of there clan

jkcdur.jpg

VID SHOWS EVERYTHING, SO BEFORE FLAMING WATCH.

jkcdur.jpg

We left our home world with a smaller then average pull of 31 mostly due to the fact www.xl-rs.com was infected with a virus witch still to this date leaving members unable use there computers. we apologize to any one who was infected with this virus.

lmfao

Sorry for the flaming at the end of ur vid. But I had to when I clearly said DONT CRASH! We had a planned pkri with TF, ST, LT and LEP (United Pures).

Meh its wildy sh!t happens.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Was it a lv 3 vidding?

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"