Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Adding Something more to this Community! ALL MUST READ

Num Nums

I have been around the pure community for almost 4 months now and am completely bored. Now I have been gaming for the past competitively for the past 5 years and it started with a website called Gamebattles. A brief description of the website http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...27111354AAoleAX. In short they host ladders for games for different consoles and pc. Depending on how popular the ladder is they even have online tournaments where you can win $100-$5,000. Well anyways I had an idea about 3 months into the community about creating a website called Pure Mini League. But instead of going through the hassle and money it cost to host the website myself I asked myself "why not let GB host it?". They already have all the tools to do this so I posted a suggestion thread on their forums. One of the main reasons I am not satisfied with the pure community is because the lack of creativity or progression it has. Also the fact that there is no way to measure how good or bad you opponent is or can be. I think if this was implemented and people got involved in this ladder it would add something new and more interesting to the pure community scene. It would also create a bigger influx of Mini or Pk teams for the pure community.

TL;DR just look at the link to the suggestion thread

Suggestion Thread

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/f...ST-READ-5404529

So what am I asking of you? Well honestly all I want is your honest opinion on the idea, with

no flame or trolling. In addition if you feel the need to, go ahead and show

your support of the thread on Gamebattles.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Instead of letting another website do it I'd rather have PW host it, lol... because disputes etc would be better if they were discussed here, not to mention they have forums for their leagues so it would decrease activity from this site and bring it to theirs to discuss disputes, season info, etc etc.

I think one of the Admins said they were working on something like this a long time ago... I don't know if they decided not to or what..

Instead of letting another website do it I'd rather have PW host it, lol... because disputes etc would be better if they were discussed here, not to mention they have forums for their leagues so it would decrease activity from this site and bring it to theirs to discuss disputes, season info, etc etc.

I think one of the Admins said they were working on something like this a long time ago... I don't know if they decided not to or what..

I would love for Pure Warfare to host something like this but I personally dont see it happening anytime soon here. I was thinking though that maybe PureWarfare and Gamebattles could partner up or something to that extent.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

I could make something like that if clans actually cared about it. Could make a declare and accept/decline for preps, giving ranks of each clan an account on the website and with the access to declare/accept/decline a war on another clan.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I could make something like that if clans actually cared about it. Could make a declare and accept/decline for preps, giving ranks of each clan an account on the website and with the access to declare/accept/decline a war on another clan.

Yeah but this is more geared towards a group of 2-10 people. Like for example if I want to team up and have fun with 4 friends we can create a team then post the time we want a match plus the settings on gamebattles. The gamebattles map generator would generate what map would be played and all we had to do was wait for another team to accept. I want to see something different for the pure community that doesn't just involve just clans.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Nothing will happen here on purewarfare lol. They will procrastinate on doing it than go blank. Very good idea though ;)

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg