Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

E's bh trip | 18-7-09

Kinda funny how E claim to be top 4 material yet never fight top 3 clans, not even Fi aka the worst clan in history lead by a shemale who killed its own clan (TH) to be with its boyfriend James.

I get the impression that rank 3 is above rank 4, so why would you have to fight ranks 3-1 to be ranked 4.

Logic pls

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda funny how E claim to be top 4 material yet never fight top 3 clans, not even Fi aka the worst clan in history lead by a shemale who killed its own clan (TH) to be with its boyfriend James.

What the hell are you talking about, we are TOP 4 MATERIAL (And if you'd actually pay attention, its the entire community who say this, not E) because we can't contend with the Top 3, otherwise we'd be top 3 wouldn't we?

You really need to calm down on the Fi thing, it had a place back when SPW and stuff were doing it but you've taken it into overkill.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I get the impression E don't deserve that rank since they are to ***** to fight clans above them yet Eop, Dv, TLP all fight you and higher clan consistently.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

I get the impression E don't deserve that rank since they are to ***** to fight clans above them yet Eop, Dv, TLP all fight you and higher clan consistently.

Well, we've fought MM,FOE,FI in preps, and won a few, so if we don't fight the clans above us then (logically speaking) FI, FOE and MM aren't above us.

Proud Mayhem Maker

How often? and when was your most recent one? if I recall correctly its not there. You guys run and hide when you here Foe, MM and Failtality are after you.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Oh sorry I've offended Sponges fellow Shemale.

Your not offending anyone just making yourself look like an idiot.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

You really need to calm down on the Fi thing, it had a place back when SPW and stuff were doing it but you've taken it into overkill.

Omg my name was mentioned, rock star status. :D

Hope you had fun with your weekend events.

Your not offending anyone just making yourself look like an idiot.

Sorry that you are an Fi loving shemale? Get over yourself Klars, you aren't hot ****, your account blows more than 27 def and you ***** way to much. Go back to bed with Sponge.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

How often? and when was your most recent one? if I recall correctly its not there. You guys run and hide when you here Foe, MM and Failtality are after you.

Yes because fighting 60 vs 100 will be an extremely good fight where we would have a great chance of winning! Whenever clans like FOE, FI or MM have somewhat close opts to us, we don't back down. Hence why we ask for match opt preps where organisation really matters, and most of the time we come out on top. If that's not top 4 material, then I don't know what is.

Proud Mayhem Maker

So its OK for clans like Eop and TLP to stay and fight you outnumbered but the great Epidemic can never fight outopted? Pretty sure Cp fought clans 40 v 60 or some **** yet you claim to be better than them? Hmm, I don't see how that works when E won't fight outnumbered 90% of the time.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Sorry that you are an Fi loving shemale?

Refer to my previous point, you need to get a grip on life and stop attempting to emulate people. And why would you be sorry for that? :S The sentence made no sense in relation to anything.

Get over yourself Klars, you aren't hot ****, your account blows more than 27 def and you ***** way to much.

OMFG DON'T FLAME MY RS ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to bed with Sponge.

???? After thought? That you didn't think about too much seeing as it makes absolutely no sense, like most of your other posts

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

40 versus 60 is a whole different story to 60 versus 100 Dave, surely you're smart enough to work that out? At least with 40 vs 60, you have a slight (however small) chance of winning. 60 vs 100 that chance is obliterated (especially for pure f2p fights). But I don't expect you to comprehend with this information, after all, your butthurt for not being able to get back in to Epidemic is clearly showing.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Refer to my previous point, you need to get a grip on life and stop attempting to emulate people. And why would you be sorry for that? :S The sentence made no sense in relation to anything.

OMFG DON'T FLAME MY RS ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???? After thought? That you didn't think about too much seeing as it makes absolutely no sense, like most of your other posts

Pretty sure you don't think period? Reaccepting an indian who logs from wars, skips official trips and in general flames? I'm not surprised I was hated in E, I was the best you had and made it very clear to everyone that I was. Epidemic won't last the next 6 months.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

The day you were booted. Yeah. Also that was the time when you were up FOE's ass because they were number one right? Now who's ass are you up? Oh yeah, MM's.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Pretty sure you don't think period? Reaccepting an indian who logs from wars, skips official trips and in general flames? I'm not surprised I was hated in E, I was the best you had and made it very clear to everyone that I was. Epidemic won't last the next 6 months.

What are you talking about you just keep bringing different arguements into the thread in the hope that you won't look like a spastic, first me being a "Shemale" and an "Fi Lover", something about getting into bed with Sponge, some random **** that has absolutely no relevance here about CP, and now Prateek? lmao

In your own misled mind you THINK your the best we had, I can assure you you wern't lol.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Oh wait, which clan did I withdraw my application from? Right FOEs because I realized they aren't worth my time. I'm also pretty sure I leaked your worlds to MM that day through drunkb0ts.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

What are you talking about you just keep bringing different arguements into the thread in the hope that you won't look like a spastic, first me being a "Shemale" and an "Fi Lover", something about getting into bed with Sponge, some random **** that has absolutely no relevance here about CP, and now Prateek? lmao

In your own misled mind you THINK your the best we had, I can assure you you wern't lol.

Right because you know the 50 million level 60s you have who can't war worth **** are the best right and might I add, pretty sure I got promoted in what 23 days?? Hmm what does that show.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Oh wait, which clan did I withdraw my application from? Right FOEs because I realized they aren't worth my time. I'm also pretty sure I leaked your worlds to MM that day through drunkb0ts.

You removed your application from FOE because some of their leaders were having doubts about you. There were no other reasons.

And you leaked our worlds, once again, because you were butthurt.

Proud Mayhem Maker

lol I withdrew my application from Foe because I didn't want to be in Foe any longer due to retarded rules. I had zero negative replies on my app and a 36 -2 member poll. You don't know what you are talking about.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Right because you know the 50 million level 60s you have who can't war worth **** are the best right and might I add, pretty sure I got promoted in what 23 days?? Hmm what does that show.

That we're stupid for actually believing you'd changed mainly, you've been hated in most clans you were in, we decided to give you a chance and see if it payed off.

Pretty sure you got booted shortly after 23 days?? HMM WHAT DOES THAT SHOW.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Pretty sure I was booted by retarded leadership, only leaders in E I slightly like are Bob and Jibs. You knew I didn't change, I wouldn't change who I am for a clan lol. Eop didnt have any problems with who I was, neither did Cp, neither did TP, DH, or DP. Also, I remained a rank for what 3 or 4 months? Was a fun time, got to see who was serious about clanning and who thought it was a place for joking and fun.

Fuhrer Dave.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Pretty sure I was booted by retarded leadership, only leaders in E I slightly like are Bob and Jibs. You knew I didn't change, I wouldn't change who I am for a clan lol. Eop didnt have any problems with who I was, neither did Cp, neither did TP, DH, or DP.

It doesn't matter if your opinion of us is "Retarded", does it change the fact you got booted? I can safely say Bob and Jib dont "slightly like" you either, or you wouldn't have been booted. Of course EOP had problems with who you was seeing as half of the ranks wanted to boot you for spying for us, the only ones who wanted to keep you were the ones you sucked up to. You were one of the most talked about members in CP for your stupidity and was pretty close to getting kicked several times, and the leader of TP was Jib (Who has booted been involved in you being booted from E a few times). Can't really speak for the other two clans seeing as I didn't know you then.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

You sure about me being hated by 90% of Cp? Idc if I was, 90% of Cp were retarded lol. In Eop, only 1 rank didn't like me and that was Mike. Once again little Illegal Viet Prostitute, you have failed.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior