Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fridays

-Charlie-

Inb4 "oh look this topic again"

Anyways, I'm going to get right to the point. Why is Friday an excuse to go to PCL? Think about it. Most of the pure clans are in a rivalry with another clan, if two different clans take the step forward and start pking on fridays, your rivals will want to hit some action and will start following you, which is a big step forward to start getting clans to come out on fridays.

A lot of you might think it's just MM and EOP so theres no point, but talk to other clans, come to an agreement to start going out on Fridays because honestly it's disgusting seeing all these clans spending their fridays in gamers grotto when you can be out there getting some good practice in the wild, loots, and just having more fun. If you can fight clans in clan wars you can do it in the wilderness as well.

I'm just trying to spice things up, instead of the same old routine for the past couple years. I'd like to see some med clans start going out so we can kill off this PCL crap. Man up :thumbsup:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your point, and I think that some of these med clans would be OK with taking their rivalries to the wilderness if they could be sure that larger clans such as MM and EOP wouldn't crash and ruin their fights :c

NME pk sometimes on Friday after we have a prep

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

some clans get pounded so hard saturday and sunday that they can't bare the thought of fighting other clans in the wilderness on fridays.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Some clans forget we have over 150 worlds to pk in

and yet there is 10+ clusters every pk trip

every clan has spys and if they don't they just ask another clan for a certain clans locations.

OT. I like PCL it helps us in our matched game and honestly i dont tell people how to run their clan so dont tell anybody how to run theirs, This game's purpose was to be fun we go to PCL every week and always have Fun

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Expected the 2 lil baits to be from TLP members lol.

some clans get pounded so hard saturday and sunday that they can't bare the thought of fighting other clans in the wilderness on fridays.

RIGHT ON BRO@@!@!

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

@Blue - I still don't get why gamers grotto is used besides mini wars lol. You can get the same practice in the wild, and spies crashing etc, is part of clanning, get used to it and get your members used to it.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

@Blue - I still don't get why gamers grotto is used besides mini wars lol. You can get the same practice in the wild, and spies crashing etc, is part of clanning, get used to it and get your members used to it.

up until a couple months ago we used to be able to post Starting/ending on Pk trip aftermath topics

"Im using foe and MM as an example so don't get mad at me if your in these clans"

MM starting 50

FOE starting 50

MM ending 40

Foe ending 0

Now every time that was on a topic there would be a couple foe members who would post that they had like 25+ left or something like that and then an MM memebr would post no your wrong and simply it would just cause pointless flame because honestly no1 could really tell who was lieing or not.

Solution ?

Not sure if some of you are new to clan wars but they have this cool box at the top right of your screen and it tells how many people each clan has.

Simply its more official and there is a clear winner that's why people seem to like Clanwars more then pking because you cant argue your way out of who won because i know as well as anybody for the past 4 years Ive played this game theirs going to be a aftermath topic that contradicts the other topics about who won.

Also i dont think some of you people realize a good 50% of the pure community don't give a **** about PK trips because its crashing and what not and like to be good @ matched preps and clanwars in general

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Would say going out on friday sounds fun, but again if mm or eop outpull one another they will go for the other clans and would turn into crashin ****. So if mm and eop or any clan dont crash the clans that are fighting and let em have fights then dont mind goin out on friday.BUT.. doubt that will ever happen lol

up until a couple months ago we used to be able to post Starting/ending on Pk trip aftermath topics

"Im using foe and MM as an example so don't get mad at me if your in these clans"

MM starting 50

FOE starting 50

MM ending 40

Foe ending 0

Now every time that was on a topic there would be a couple foe members who would post that they had like 25+ left or something like that and then an MM memebr would post no your wrong and simply it would just cause pointless flame because honestly no1 could really tell who was lieing or not.

Solution ?

Not sure if some of you are new to clan wars but they have this cool box at the top right of your screen and it tells how many people each clan has.

Simply its more official and there is a clear winner that's why people seem to like Clanwars more then pking because you cant argue your way out of who won because i know as well as anybody for the past 4 years Ive played this game theirs going to be a aftermath topic that contradicts the other topics about who won.

Also i dont think some of you people realize a good 50% of the pure community don't give a **** about PK trips because its crashing and what not and like to be good @ matched preps and clanwars in general

If thats the way you think then why even pk? You shouldn't be worrying about the numbers, as long as you know you won no one can take that from you.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

It's funny how this topic pops up right after EOP had a boring friday.

You could've just written "Hey guys, MM doesn't wanna fight, so we need fights to crash on fridays" and avoid this masquerade.

Anyway, I always liked PCL + most clan wars related events because they some structure to pure fights, unlike in the wilderness where you expect to get crashed even before you start getting a fight.

It's funny how when I was in Negative or Malice we always had some small fight that ended up being crashed by a big clan. I mean it jsut takes the fun out of the wildy if you can't have a 20v20 without all the addy monsters rolling in.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

It's funny how this topic pops up right after EOP had a boring friday.

You could've just written "Hey guys, MM doesn't wanna fight, so we need fights to crash on fridays" and avoid this masquerade.

Anyway, I always liked PCL + most clan wars related events because they some structure to pure fights, unlike in the wilderness where you expect to get crashed even before you start getting a fight.

It's funny how when I was in Negative or Malice we always had some small fight that ended up being crashed by a big clan. I mean it jsut takes the fun out of the wildy if you can't have a 20v20 without all the addy monsters rolling in.

I didn't even post this cause of yesterday lol, stop jumping to conclusions when you don't even know what you're talking about >_>

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Funny when your ml was smaller you were at PCL almost every week lol

Why is it that all you do is take shots at EOP lol, just stay on topic it's not that hard :drool:

That is on topic...your ml is big now so you pk on fridays instead of going to PCL