Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fridays

-Charlie-

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny when your ml was smaller you were at PCL almost every week lol

Why is it that all you do is take shots at EOP lol, just stay on topic it's not that hard :drool:

That is on topic...your ml is big now so you pk on fridays instead of going to PCL

This topic isn't about EOP, it's about everyone that doesn't pk on Fridays

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Because clans care too much. Instead of just going out, pking, and having fun everyone relies on their spies/leaks and crashes clans they don't like every chance they get.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Right so about a year ago you were hugging clan wars, because you pull 30s for like 18 months, MM and FOE always went out and had their fights, why didnt EoP come out??? Oh yah maybe its the pull, so don't come here being the bigguy and wonder why others don't come out, its damn obvious s0nnie.

Guess you didn't have fun yesterday :)

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

This happens every year.

EoP has a clan close into them, they talk big, they compete with MM/FOE, slump, rebuild, have another clan close into them, they talk big, they compete with MM/FOE, slump, and re-build.

When EoP pulls 40 and goes to PCL it's all fine and dandy, but when you pull 60-70 on Fridays, it's almost a sin for clans to go to clan wars?

I'm sorry, but most clans who choose to go to PCL are doing the right thing. If you're a leader and you choose to bring your clan to the wild where you're constantly crashed by clans that greatly outnumber you, then it's obvious that you care about only one thing: your clan's reputation (lol). Any leader(s) in such a situation who gives half a **** about their members' well-being/having fun will choose to go to PCL.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

This is how most clans will see this as.

Going to PCL on friday your clan gets to have multiple fun fights with other clans, you don't get crashed by clans with higher pulls and lose your ****, you get to use your expensive gear that you bought and want to use.

The fact of the matter is, if a clan goes pking on Friday whatever fight they get will just be crashed by MM/Foe or any clan that has a bigger pull. They would much rather fight in clan wars where this can't happen.

If you can't beat them join them.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

nobody cares what you have to say...clans will do what they want.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

i always hated pcl. I love going out on fridays getting some f2p practice for saturday.

Your so ignorant. You quit outrage because we missed 1 f2p pcl and decided to pk in the wildy. Ignorant is bliss holy had to quote this hypocrite

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

i always hated pcl. I love going out on fridays getting some f2p practice for saturday.

Your so ignorant. You quit outrage because we missed 1 f2p pcl and decided to pk in the wildy. Ignorant is bliss holy had to quote this hypocrite

good call.

ps; get in ts :ninja:

purewarfare.png