Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's F2p Trip, LONG LIVE THE 0wl ?

blue

ST1eS.png

This was becoming a problem with MM/FOE being late to come out and pk EOP decided that Zenith would be the funnest clan to chase around and they did for a while but soon after MM came out we found that a FOE/MM/EOP cluster was happening at Corp we quickly rushed in with our scims out and focused on EOP.

For a while it was us and MM pushing EOP to the north all the way to gap and Foe sitting of to the side and sniping everything. We finished pushing EOP where they then left to get a re-group some place then us and MM focused on FOE but soon enough EOP rushed and pushed us north of the gap and in my honest opinion they won this part of the long fight.

Soon after we got a regroup north of mossies with MM and waited for FOE/EOP to come and finish this battle it wasn't long before EOP rushed from the south we held north of mossies well and started to push EOP down south until they where cleared.

Yes we did team with MM on this part of our Trip Ty for the fun 2v2 Fight EOP/FOE

This is complete ********. You and MM were standing next to each other at corp, and we were at NE steps. You logged out so we would rush MM, as we did, and a minute or less before they were cleared you rushed with their capes on, Foe came after the fact to act as an AC.

111105172638.png

us 1v1ing MM with no Foe in the picture ^

Good luck on your trip today.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ST1eS.png

This was becoming a problem with MM/FOE being late to come out and pk EOP decided that Zenith would be the funnest clan to chase around and they did for a while but soon after MM came out we found that a FOE/MM/EOP cluster was happening at Corp we quickly rushed in with our scims out and focused on EOP.

For a while it was us and MM pushing EOP to the north all the way to gap and Foe sitting of to the side and sniping everything. We finished pushing EOP where they then left to get a re-group some place then us and MM focused on FOE but soon enough EOP rushed and pushed us north of the gap and in my honest opinion they won this part of the long fight.

Soon after we got a regroup north of mossies with MM and waited for FOE/EOP to come and finish this battle it wasn't long before EOP rushed from the south we held north of mossies well and started to push EOP down south until they where cleared.

Yes we did team with MM on this part of our Trip Ty for the fun 2v2 Fight EOP/FOE

This is complete ********. You and MM were standing next to each other at corp, and we were at NE steps. You logged out so we would rush MM, as we did, and a minute or less before they were cleared you rushed with their capes on, Foe came after the fact to act as an AC.

111105172638.png

us 1v1ing MM with no Foe in the picture ^

Good luck on your trip today.

Pff , stop caring so much...

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

l0l, you didn't force anyone to log my friend. We got our loots and logged ourselves before we even saw yous.

Mate you sound like your an idiot, i guarantee that in your audio yousif was screaming "get your **** and log, zeniths coming" read your thread idiot.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

l0l, you didn't force anyone to log my friend. We got our loots and logged ourselves before we even saw yous.

Mate you sound like your an idiot, i guarantee that in your audio yousif was screaming "get your **** and log, zeniths coming" read your thread idiot.

Yea they **** themselves when they saw us rush them ROFL.

2ewgrxw.gif

Ill quote the master p@ki himself yousif "We chased some of them into maze and then Venith showed up but they were too late as we had already logged out with our loots." lets do this like some csi people..How'd you know it was us if you loggeD? must have seen the rush. Nuff said.

1. Hit you ~5/10 mins into your trip at single strip forcing you to log while running to non multi.

2. Logged in on top of you while you were fighting war.

3. Hit you on log in when you were foolish enough to hop at Chaos Altar.

4. Could've logged in on top of you at NE steps but, then i was like thats too much :down:

I'm sure your trip was topic worthy, gj!

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

1. Hit you ~5/10 mins into your trip at single strip forcing you to log while running to non multi.

2. Logged in on top of you while you were fighting war.

3. Hit you on log in when you were foolish enough to hop at Chaos Altar.

4. Could've logged in on top of you at NE steps but, then i was like thats too much :down:

I'm sure your trip was topic worthy, gj!

Seeing EOP was not the only thing we did on our f2p trip sir

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Respectful topic deserves a respectful post.

Good job, although I do believe the KDR differed greatly between Fi and Z.

Keep it up

i don't think our KDR had anything to really do with FI we only had a 2 minute quick fight @ piper before Foe crashed most of our KDR is from a 2v2 fight with EOP/FOE

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Eop got to much free time on there hands, there leaders sit around on pw all day commenting on MPC's Topics all day, old pk3r and w0w2many, you know there's cool things outside, here's 3-the sun, fresh air and the opposite gender. you should go check it out- I highly recommend it.

Eop got to much free time on there hands, there leaders sit around on pw all day commenting on MPC's Topics all day, old pk3r and w0w2many, you know there's cool things outside, here's 3-the sun, fresh air and the opposite gender. you should go check it out- I highly recommend it.

Your also here commenting on topics so whatever you just said was completely pointless. I just woke up lol, and If I want to post on a topic, I can....and seeing as im hungover as balls today, and it's disgustingly cold outside...I doubt i'll be going outside until later on tonight. ;)

thekingu.png

old p k 3 r is useless in his clan so he tries to flame on PW lol

Sorry for double posting but if your bragging about being more active on runescape than me then thats funny. I did my job in EOP and I still try to attend whatever events I can. New leaders stepped up, and I became less active due to work and real life, which makes perfect sense am I right?

thekingu.png

old p k 3 r is useless in his clan so he tries to flame on PW lol

Sorry for double posting but if your bragging about being more active on runescape than me then thats funny. I did my job in EOP and I still try to attend whatever events I can. New leaders stepped up, and I became less active due to work and real life, which makes perfect sense am I right?

Yup :) you are right :) So can we chill now :D

logo424157266651344990632.png

Just take it and leave mate, I'm not wasting my day on here, when i wake up i tend to get up and do **** before i hop on my computer. Pw isn't my number 1 Priority when i get up its more of a last choice.

Just take it and leave mate, I'm not wasting my day on here, when i wake up i tend to get up and do **** before i hop on my computer. Pw isn't my number 1 Priority when i get up its more of a last choice.

Never said it was a priority, never said I was wasting my time, im just saying I woke up not too long ago, im bored so im here on PW, and im congratulating Z on their F2P trip, which is what this topic is for am I right? If im in the wrong here then please forgive me, im not trying to stir beef up, and im not here to flame....so don't get the wrong ideas...im just here for post count. :teehee:

thekingu.png

Never said it was a priority, never said I was wasting my time, im just saying I woke up not too long ago, im bored so im here on PW, and im congratulating Z on their F2P trip, which is what this topic is for am I right? If im in the wrong here then please forgive me, im not trying to stir beef up, and im not here to flame....so don't get the wrong ideas...im just here for post count. :teehee:

We all are :D

logo424157266651344990632.png