Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's F2p Trip, LONG LIVE THE 0wl ?

blue

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder Zenith pulled 50 Out of no where. You had Venom with you!

Gj on the rest of ur trip. I hope we can meet each other tommorow and get a Clean 1vs1 fight.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

I don't understand how your trip was memorable considering you teamed with another clan to achive your 50~ pull.

Good job on your trip Venith.

There was like 4-5 V calm down. They didn't go out on a Saturday trip so we let a few tag along.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

111105225424.png

Good to see Venom with you guys :D. Maybe they should listen to the calls and go to corp since it appears they were huddled up in the trees together.

Maybe they can find a home there. Unfortunately wasn't at trip but good to hear we did alright against you guys, next time, stay away from lower fights and pick on Fi. We will find you when we need to <3

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

As for EOP, we aren't fi nor are or outrage or w/e. We have a core member base that is always going to be there. You can continue to hit us, you can continue to threaten us because at the end of the day what is going to matter is that every single staff member in our clan loves our clan with a passion and they can vouch for me.

Joshua, I personally crumbled your core member base in a matter of weeks with my keyboard and mouse. Your clan closed because of myself and the beastly warriors that stood beside me. You just took a meatshield hit for MM, congratulations on getting involved in high clan drama because as much as you think you can, you will not be able to put up with it.

You're the first med clan to **** off MM, FOE or EOP in a while and do you know what that means? Means I'm going to laugh hysterically with an eyepatch on IRL as we hit you 80v30 at level 5 wilderness. I'm going to enjoy every single second of it. That kind of high can't be achieved if we hit a lilguy clan like IR because they are smart enough to know their place.

See you on the battlefield mate.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011...itar_detail.png

:thumbsup: