Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's F2p Trip, LONG LIVE THE 0wl ?

blue

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(19:06:43) <BvG> how was your trip

(19:07:01) <[V]Puress-Luke> we ended up going with zenith

(19:07:26) <[V]Puress-Luke> we were with z and we teamed with mm

LMFAO

It's not like all of Venom was with us we had like 3-4 of them tag along because they didn't end up going out. And yes we teamed with MM because EOP were on our ***** 24/7. We're not going to fight 80 EoP vs 50 Zenith sorry.

LMFAO

LMFAO Congratz on peaking at 25 and fighting 3 lpcs Enormity, The Hatred, and Revenge. You guys are AMAZING!

Cool, we actually had fun unlike you guys starting a rivalry with EoP lol... Silly Zenith.

u guys didnt have fun, you got smacked by revenge

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/lolslo.png/

l0l0l0l0l you idiots forgot to drop my overloads

Dont blame that on us, theres plenty of people who know about, zenith's and ir rivalry so you getting hacked and the perp being able to put our name on your account doesn't mean anything.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Eop got to much free time on there hands, there leaders sit around on pw all day commenting on MPC's Topics all day, old pk3r and w0w2many, you know there's cool things outside, here's 3-the sun, fresh air and the opposite gender. you should go check it out- I highly recommend it.

You have the grammar skills of a 5th grader.