Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation's Friday - ft. TLP, Havoc, Zenith

Rino-Addy

j73itt.png2m2de2e.pngru0epl.png2lvebo1.png

Videos of the Day

2wcnus5.png

Today we oiled up our Adamant Berserker Shields, pumped up our Staff Of Lights and sipped our Antifires (I want to see everyone running back, outside, Mandatory) with 32 men and 1 woman (Romana) ready to do the brew, to sip the serum and to vanquish every FOE that stands in our path to victory, fame, fortune and tremendeous glory that will always be remembered among these hills and valleys of RuneScape.

2wcnus5.png

With my lustfull eyes and oiled hands, I was munching on my Potato Tortilla, while dipping it in the hot sauce (I spilled some over my keyboard), I looked up to my 17 inch...computer screen, to see that we are being challenged by the almighty Havoc. Therefore, we all ran to bank, sipped our antifires (Mandatory) and prepared for the battle.

Tribulation Starting: 28

Havoc Starting: 32

Tribulation Ending: 17

Havoc Ending: 0

Thanks for fight Havoc :thumbsup:

2wcnus5.png

While re-gearing and still munching on my Tortillas (Running outa hot sauce pretty soon), I heard a scream on TeamSpeak3, that we are about to battle one of the best, one of the unique, nothing but the quality, the almighty, the famous, the virgins of Daemonheim, the one and only...The Last Pures.

With fear in my eyes, gulping one of my last Tortillas while trying to lick the Hot Sauce off my keyboard that I spilled before the Havoc fight, my hands shaking and my balls itchy, I antifired (Mandatory), and prepared for the battle.

Tribulation Starting: 32

The Last Pures Starting: 37

Tribulation Ending: 19

The Last Pures Ending: 0

Thanks for the fight, TLP :thumbsup:

2wcnus5.png

While trying to find my last tortillas between my keyboard buttons, I prepared for the last fight. Zenithians were ready to battle us, I sipped my apple juice and drank my Antifire (Mandatory).

Tribulation Starting: 32

Zenith Starting: 35

Tribulation Ending: 26

Zenith Ending: 0

Thanks for the fight Z :thumbsup:

2wcnus5.png

Once again, we heard that our enemies, Havoc, wanted to rematch on this lovely Friday 11/11/11 evening, so why not?

Tribulation Starting: 33

Havoc Starting: 28

Tribulation Ending: 26

Havoc Ending: 0

2wcnus5.png

With our Adamant Berserker Shields degraded, our Staff Of Lights falling apart and our Antifires (Mandatory) running low, we fought few masser clans that dared to challenge us 30v50. Nontheless, it was a good practice.

And remember, sip your Antifires (Mandatory)

Pictures:

(Will be updated)

111111170236.png

111111161555.png

111111190848.png

111111181031.png

111111190844.png

smartestmember.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any more of these "Expected" posts and I will destroy you, you didnt expect **** cuz you aint even know the fight was going down

Gj on your day Tribulation

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Seriously you guys need to stop, what the hell are you doing putting the rest of the pure community to shame like this? I don't think nobody is ever going to attend P2P pcl again if you keep beating them outnumbered..

B)

its just what we do best :teehee:

addyzerk.png

(13:08:51) -[JK]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Horseface] Unranked | Level: 38

Seems like TLP didn't stand a chance and they had more?

Impressive, looks like you guys are officially #2 besides Foe Keep up the Good work Tribulation

If beating another clan in a prep moves you up a spot, does that mean we're #1 matched f2p after beating Eop 3 times in a row? :0

Think be4 you flame bait :0, this Eop vs Tlp rivalry is getting old

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png