Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

52 man pull to PCL no big deal - New Pure Order P2P Undefeated

Flankk

cba quaoting so i`ll answer your stupid quastions since you did not read the first 3 pages.

We did not put the ammount of people for each fight because a mod closed the topic and told us to take it out because it creates too much drama.

We did not sit because thats what preps are for. Not our foult you can not pull more. This happens in the wilderness too.

We had 39 people voiced 6 ops and 4 half ops. Not 23.

Your clan wont prep us...the reason is pretty obvious. I doubt you would fight us with a 10 advantange and we would end up sitting to you. Anyways I hope you bring that 50 this weekend

Stop trying to bait and pick a fight with us. Go chase around eop before stating these false facts. I gave you a prep twice and was hoping to get more in the future but your whole attitude is just disrespectful.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so since every 1 fought u down 10-15, when we pull maybe +5 on u, are u going to even fight us?

and this my friend is the question of the day.

What are you trying to say, we only fight Clans we outnumber?

There was no Clan that was able to keep up with our pull that day, can't change it.

Last PCL we had like 3 fights vs. TLP, and they were all either matched or just +2 max.

We also beat you in one of these, with a +2 though.

So don't try tellin me we're scared or w/e lol

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Just going to say this right now:

You ALL fought NPO knowing they outnumbered you by 15+. You ALL thought you had a chance of winning and that would make for a good topic, winning 35v50. You ALL lost and they're happy to have had a fun event, so you guys get upset? Grow up, if they talk **** let them why should it affect the way your clan plays the game? Better yet, why should it affect your mood because you all sound pretty mad right now lmao

Good job NPO, sorry about your TS3. Found out one of my members were trying to hit it off during PCL, I told him to stop so I guess other people were doing it too

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You ALL fought NPO knowing they outnumbered you by 15+. You ALL thought you had a chance of winning and that would make for a good topic, winning 35v50. You ALL lost and they're happy to have had a fun event, so you guys get upset? Grow up, if they talk **** let them why should it affect the way your clan plays the game? Better yet, why should it affect your mood because you all sound pretty mad right now lmao

Good job NPO, sorry about your TS3. Found out one of my members were trying to hit it off during PCL, I told him to stop so I guess other people were doing it too

Thanks for being honest man and yeah it stopped towards the end. And yeah i knew exactly who it was lol but didnt really care. Means a lot, i wish other clan ranks had the same state of mind as you. Heart of a champ :thumbsup:

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

You guys are coming for #1?????

:facepalm:

They're going to have to fight FOE if they want to claim #1.

You don't reach #1 by beating a clan once. I see you beat tlp down 5 or w/e but could you do it again?

And same with Havoc, could you beat them again? I'd like to see some preps with those clans this week.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Thanks for being honest man and yeah it stopped towards the end. Means a lot, i wish other clan ranks had the same state of mind as you. Heart of a champ :thumbsup:

Damn dude, you been sucking everyone off who's said something positive or was on your side.

Who the **** would give NPO anymore fights if all these kids are just going to talk ****? At least be somewhat humble about your wins; show some sportmanship. Instead, they acting all cocky like they're actually good. No flame intended, this is the truth.

And btw Morris, "Heart of a champ"? LOL, you mad funny.

Thanks for being honest man and yeah it stopped towards the end. Means a lot, i wish other clan ranks had the same state of mind as you. Heart of a champ :thumbsup:

Damn dude, you been sucking everyone off who's said something positive or was on your side.

Who the **** would give NPO anymore fights if all these kids are just going to talk ****? At least be somewhat humble about your wins; show some sportmanship. Instead, they acting all cocky like they're actually good. No flame intended, this is the truth.

tumblr_lls3febBWg1qfzeph.gif

BestLeader.png

Is NPO a revived dead clan from the past or something? Haven't heard of you guys until today. (serious)

nah two clans merged, outrage and someone else.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

Cmon now....the clans in this community is full of cocky ***** that get high off of wins...no matter how the fight was won. Humility?... SPORTSMANSHIP?! ROFL. Nice joke...

Furious im sorry lol. I love u doe :3

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

For the first time I agree whit you .

Respect

dfews.jpg

Don't let me start before i will dig your grave idi0t

dfews.jpg

Only see 1 "flame" which was "No ts no probs" and i dont even count that as a flame, its basically telling your opponent you had no ts that round.

Life ruiner, it is our foult we pull high?

Might wanna get your eyes checked m8 theres creamed o4i or w/e geesick lol..