Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Australian time friendly clan?

Vvhy Not

Honestly mate, and I'm not just saying this cause I'm in Revenge, but check us out!

We have a massive auz/nz community, including myself (NZ pride)

Mainly aussies, and growing auz/nz community who you can share your pain of waking up early for events with haha.

#Revenge

www.revenge-rs.com/forums

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

Theres at least 10 aussie/nz people in EoP which i believe is more than any other clan, including one of our HC's, but regardless of who you join trips will be at the same time.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Theres at least 10 aussie/nz people in EoP which i believe is more than any other clan, including one of our HC's, but regardless of who you join trips will be at the same time.

Theres more in Revenge, just sayin'

2 are ranked, gf :P

But yeah EoP or R are your best options

txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Thanks for the responses I want to train a little more before I join a clan. I will also have to consider timezones and if I can be bothered waking up early because I dont want to join and then not attend wars!

Sounds like you just wanna join someones community and be a clan friend to me

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Every clan has a decently sized unit but unfortunately if you're not willing to wake up for trip times I'm not sure many of them will be interested in having you apply.

Maybe look into some country clans or something but most of those clans don't post on these forums.

ok, except we aren't a month old clan ran by leaders who have opened and closed 10 clans in the last year

just sayin'

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

ok, except we aren't a month old clan ran by leaders who have opened and closed 10 clans in the last year

just sayin'

Didn't think I would ever get flamed by an EoP High Council on a Clean Search topic before

r0fl

EDIT: CLAN*

txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Either #Revenge, #NME (Yes i'm Australian :) ), #TLP, i hear they have a strong AUS/NZ UNIT :)

or EoP :)

If not, just join xL

they pk 24|7 and are pretty fun to PK with, apart from when they get dominated by NME :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png