Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Vs Main

Rkt

Pure V Main  

36 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Pure
    • Main

I'm in a pickle :P.

I have an awesome pure, as well as a maxed main with like 2200+ total. I'm so confused as to which to play. I'm kind of bored of playing a main, but I feel like whenever I switch to my pure, I get bored of that. I've been looking to start playing RuneScape again, just because I don't have much to do when i'm not working and I know how much I used to enjoy this game and i'd love to get back into it.

So help me out guys, even though I may be speaking to a biased group right now, I know there's some of you that'll be able to help me out a little :thumbsup:

coolwarlogo.png

Keep the return sets on your pure and attend clan events and then use your main to do bosses, pking, etc.

If you're only willing to say one, I'd say the main... I wish I had a nice main with a 2.2k total that could do everything in the game

i use my pure for events and stuff but i use my main for PvM and all that :P

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif